A disagreement

You are a dancer. Idk what type but you dance. And you use it as a fighting style. (Other than being able to throw knives.)

(this is not mine i found this on pintrest)this is your outfit

this is your outfit.

Right now you Anne Hop Pop Sasha and Grime are planning the next move of the rebellion.

There are multiple maps on the table the chall board has writing but some of it is just random. And sprig keeps coming in here to keep reminding you were late for breakfast, lunch, and almost dinner.

You look down at the map and see an area you've seen before. On one of your trips to get the supply delivery, you were over an area that had a lake, and a farm. It was a small camp and kinda big too. At first you were about to go down when you saw little small frogs playing with eachother. Thats when a newt soldier came out of the camp and slapped both of them. The soldier then made then work the farm, even making them wash his and other newts armor.

This disgusted you. When you saw the soldier hit the poor frogs you teared up a little. Even almost threw up. When you went back to meet with the group, you still felt sick to your stomach but kept the camp to youself. Until now.

You grab a marker and draw the campsite, circle it, erase the entire board and wrote, "Campsite, Save the Tiny Frogs."

"What?" Anne says.
"Okay so, I know this is gonna be off topic a little bit, but! (you tell the entire story) So yeah."
"Okay, so you wanna save this campsite that is possibly taking frogs as slaves." Sasha asks.
"Yes."
"No" "Yes" Sasha and Anne say at the same time.
"What?" You and Anne say at the same time.
"Listen, I know you think this is right, but it's not. This will only put the little frogs in danger if we take them in. Right now, that is the safest place for them." Sasha says.
"SAFEST PLACE?! That is not a safe place and you know it is! We don't have to take the frogs to the battle field. They just need to stay here!" You say.
"AND WHOSE GOING TO WATCH THEM DURING THE BATTLE?" Sasha says.
"THATS THE MOST OF YOUR CONCERNS?!"
"It's not! But what if something happens to the hideout while were gone and the children are here." Sasha says, calming down.
"We can just have someone watch them to make sure they'll be safe!"
"We need every single frog on board with this. Even teaming up with the mush frogs, the toads and newts, our army isn't even half of their robots." Sasha says, walking up to you.
You sigh. You grab your dagger off the table and point it towards Sasha.
"What happened to saving all of amphibia? What happened to the rebellion's whole plot of being equal. What happened to fighting Andrias and his army to make sure Amphibia is going to be safe for everyone and everything." You say, gabbing the dagger at her, while she blocks your wrist with hers. You hit a wall. "So are you in? Or are you out?"
"Were not doing this. This might be a waste of the very little time we have Y/n" Sasha says.
You look at her with water in your eyes. You have the dagger up at her still. You stab right beside her head. You scoff.
"Fine."

You storm out of the room. You couldn't believe her. Why out of everything this is where she draws the line?

"Y/n." Anne comes up to you.
"Is this the part where I say, 'maybe shes right. I cant do this,' walk back and apologize. Because im not going to. I stand with this idea."
"I think we should do it."
"Really?"
"Yeah."

The next thing you know you have a bag full of daggers, and your wearing a coat. Sneaking out of the hideout, you and Anne take Bessy and ride off to the cliffside.
"There it is."
"Wow. It looks peaceful from up here."

You slide down, Anne follows you.

(Cue huge battle scene.)

"Where are the frogs." You ask one of the newts, with a dagger up to his face.
"D-downstairs."
"Anne, watch them."

You walk downstairs to see multiple frogs some children some not, working on something for the newts.

After you got the frogs out.

"How would you frogs like to join the rebellion? We have food, and we have a comfortable place for everyone" You said, helping the frogs up the hill.
"Thank you darling." One of the elder frogs say.
When you brought then back, Sasha knew what you and Anne did, and she wasn't happy.

"You left and got them." She says.
"Yeah, because nobody deserves to be treated like that." You say glaring at the blonde.

You walked past her. You were in the food supply, and you came out with a basket. You handed a bread, vegetables and water to each family. Even helping with some wounds.

"Ms?" A mother frog asks.
"Hello, do you need something?"
"Yes, me and the other moms were wondering where our children will sleep. We don't care if you have room for us, just please find room for our kids." She says.
"They'll sleep in my room. I have sleeping bags, and youngest frogs can sleep in my bed."
"Where will you sleep?"
"I can figure it out. You and the other adults can sleep out here with some of the others. We have way too many sleeping bags."

Sasha walks up to you.
" I'm sorry I disagreed with you. You got us more recruits, and some of the children are old enough to watch for eachother."
"Thank you." You say. "Honestly, if you didn't disagree with me, I don't think I would have worked this hard for them. So thank you for your criticism."
"oh- uhm your wel-"
"But, Waybright, if you ever tell me im wrong, you try to correct me, ever again, you will get it." You say.

This one popped into my head at nighy so Im writing this at like 2-3 am Idk

Words: 1048