Art Class (Marcy x Reader)

"For this project, we'll be sculpting with clay and making statues. Then, we'll paint them." Your art instructor says.
You start sketching a design. You were going to be sculpting a woman's body.

 You were going to be sculpting a woman's body

This is what you were going for.

When you finished and reserved a bunch of clay for yourself, you went to see your friend's drawing.

"What are you doing?" You asked.
"I'm gonna be doing a tree with one leave left to fall." Marie anne says.
"Wow. That's beautiful. What about you Shelby?"
"Uhh I'm doing a dinosaur."

After art, you went to go get lunch. You sat at the lunch table you usually sat at. The football guys came next. You and Jason were besties because you were the only gay people there. They all knew that, and they were proud of you.

"Heyy." Jason said.
"Omgg." You said and slid down.

You didn't notice but Marcy was staring at you. She had a crush on you. You had a crush on her too but nobody not even she knew that.

You were popular. The whole school knew you, even if you didn't know them, a lot of the teachers knew you, the supervision aids at your school knew you. And they all had good thoughts on you. Anne and Sasha... not so much. All 4 of you had the same art period. Since a lot of the popular people in that class was only there for an 'easy A' they thought that of you too. SO they felt bad for Marcy when she told them she had a crush on you. And how it only got bigger ever since your art teacher moved the both of you next to each other.

"Marcy, you seriously have to get over this crush on Y/n. She's Popular and I'm pretty sure she's straight." Anne says.

"yeah, Mar Mar, and I'm pretty sure she's dating Jason or something." Sasha says.

Marcy was not listening. All she was doing was starring at you and admiring how pretty you were.

The next class, you sat down, and took out your sketch book for warm up. You turn to the page you were drawing on from last class to finish it. Marcy looks at it and is in awe.

"Wow! That's really good!" Marcy says.

"Oh- uh, thanks it's not finished yet though." You say, tuck your hair behind your ear.

"What are you sculpting for your project?" Marcy asks.

"Uhh you know those roman art sculptures? Of like the women's bodies?" You ask.

"Your doing that?!" Marcy asks.

"Mhm, it might be hard, but I'm sure it'll be fun." You said, and your teacher started her lecture on the clay.

While carving, the room was filled with laughter and screaming and your teacher now and then, telling everyone to calm down.

"STOP DO NOT TOUCH MY HAIR MARCY!" You yell at her, trying to mold the clay into a body.
"ITLL BE FUNNYYY" Marcy says.

Anne and Sasha look at you.

"Do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch today? If your friends are okay with it." Marcy asks.
"Yeah! Okay! I'll ask right now." You say and walk over to Marie Anne and Shelby. "Okay, so you know how I've been talking abt a girl I like? Well this is your moment to know!"
"WHO IS IT?" Shelby says.
"It's Marcy Wu, and she just invited me to sit with her so I'm gonna go." You said.
"OKAY YES GO GET HER!" Marie says, and pushes you off.

You walk back to her.
"I can!" You say.

After art class, you and her went to the lunch line and then went to the table. You and her laughed the whole time.
"Stoopp I literally went the wrong way during the chase scene in poppy playtime 2." You said.
"SAME BUT FOR CHAPTER 1." Marcy yelled and the both of you started laughing like a bunch of idiots.

On the last day of the carving part on the project, everyone was still fixing their details, you were choosing the paint colors for the sculpture. You decided to add some plant designs on the sculpture.

"Do you like the plant designs I gave you?" You asked the sculpture in which you named Angel. "You love it."

On the last day, everyone was in a panic. They were almost done, but they also had to clean up 10 min before the end of class. And needed that 10 minutes to finish up.
"Wheres my- oh!" You said, losing your paint brush for a few seconds.
"I'm almost done with my lizard." Marcy said.
"Same." Shelby said, putting away her cup of water.

When the projects were finished, you and Marcy were acting 'closer' like overnight the both of you started dating. That is exactly what happened. Marcy confessed over text and you were so happy.

You will also forever make fun of her for confessing over texting.

Anne and Sasha were so confused.

"Why are you so close with Marcy now?" Anne asked.
"Oh! Uhh were dating now?" You say to Anne.
"I thought you were dating Jason?" Sasha said.
"He and I are both bisexual, and we're like brother and sister dude." You said.
"Oh oops." Anne said, looking away.
"You better not hurt Marcy though, we'll hurt you." Sasha said.
"Okay?" You said, literally never gonna happen but okay slay.

"Angel you look stunning." You said to your sculpture, and rolled her to the art gallery.

"Your projects all are stunning! From now until the next project, we'll be doing less stressful things!" Your teacher said.

You walked with Marcy to the lunch line, holding her hand. You were so happy you finally are together. In the lunch line, as it moved, Marcy walked backwards so she could face you. When it was almost your turn to get food, she kissed Marcy on the lips. She was caught by surprise she froze until she was told to keep the line moving.

That took longer than I thought it would write this. Thats so silly ngl.
Words: 1020