It's totally fine

You had just started high school with Anne and Sasha. You started marching band, and you were having fun. Kinda...

You were so stressed out. You had a lot of work that you always had to do, and you would always finish it on time, but that was because you stayed up late.

"I'm doing football this year." Sasha says, while you walk with her down the hall.
"Really? That's cool. I'm doing marching band. So that means I get to cheer you on." You say. "Ah! I'm so sorry Sash, I told Anne i'd be there for her Environmental science club, and I just remembered it's today."
"It's alright, tell that nerd I said hi." Sasha says, and continues walking.

After school, you went home and immediately started your homework. It wasnt hard. But there was a lot of it. So you ended up only having to stay up until 2 am.

The next day, you were so tired. You couldnt see straight, walk straight, when Sasha came up to you,

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah..." You replied.

Anne and Sasha have been worrying about you. Especially since everyone has asking you for help with their work, asking for answers. So you try to get the right answers on there as fast as possible.

For marching band, you were still tired but you still had fun. Sasha was watching you practice. She noticed how many times you smiled today. And every single time, it was during marching band. You were so happy.

After that, you went home, and started on your work. You got an email from your marching band teacher Mr indigo.

Y/n L/n I am very pleased with how your energy can light up the marching band in just a snap of your fingers. Thank you for being supportive of those around you, and keeping it respectful.

I have decided to give you the solo at the next concert. I would love it if you accepted it but remember, you don't need it if you dont want it.

~ Mr Indigo.

You were so excited to get to school.

After school, you had finished practice and were going home to do work. You had a lot a lot of work today.

You were stressing out. The work you were doing was hard. And it was 1 am at the moment. You were stressed, and tired and angry, so you snuck out, and hid in your tree house. You did this whenever you needed to get away.

Anne and Sasha saw you, so they went to join you.

"Y/n... what's going on?" Anne asked sitting next to you.
"I don't know..." You said, quietly.
"Y/n we know thats not true. Tell us whats bothering you lately." Sasha says, crawling up to join you and Anne.
"I guess im just stressed. I don't know."
"Do you wanna tell us what's been stressing you out?" Sasha asks.
"Yeah."
"Okay, start."

You start telling them about how much assignments have been stressing you. And every time you finish, you don't, because theres always something wrong with it. You start tearing up, a d your breathing gets deeper.

"You don't have to try so hard Y/n." Anne says.
"Huh?" You say, looking up.
"If it doesn't make you happy, don't do it. If it does do it!" She says. "And me and Sasha have some honors classes with you, so we can help too! If your feeling any stress, just call either one of us and we'll help."
"Really?" You ask.
"Mhm!" Sasha says.
"That actually makes me feel better. Like, so much better." You say. But you start frowning again.
"Whats wrong?"
"I miss her, Marcy." You say, staring at a photo of the 4 of you.
"Us too Y/n, which is why we're going to be here for you every single time you need us." Anne says.
"Yeah! I'll even force her to come watch you practice for band!" Sasha says.
"Haha, I think I'll get in trouble for how much you guys scream." You say, finally feeling some comfort in them.

All month, they took care of you, and would not let you do things for yourself. When you fell in Marching band, and got the smallest cut they were so worried.

Im so sorry if this isn't what you wanted. I wanted to get it done for you as soon as I had the idea in my head. I hope you like itt. And I'm so sorry it took so long to write.
Words: 766