1. receiving notes

Mike

At the very moment i got off the bus. eyes targeting me around the moment where probably everyone was looking towards me.

to make anything better it was sunny.i hate the sun.

"hey didn't he beat up troy walsh"
"i think he did"
dip shits i can fucking hear them.
throwing my bag back onto my shoulder i walked into the school to faces staring at me everywhere it was insane how everyone could just collectively agree i was the bad guy.

i couldn't do anything.the only thing i could do was keep walking.okay maybe it sounded a bit depressing but i still had my girlfriend right?

a light buzz came from my pocket, i grabbed my phone and read the sender of the message,it was el, as i walked into class and took a seat i opened the notification

'we need to break up, i can't risk losing my social status over you.'

oh.
well that goes my only hope.

i slammed my bag down on the ground and shoved my phone inside. but looking down on my desk there was a letter, probably someone wanting to ruin my life even more, but whats there to ruin anyways. i ripped open the letter not taking a second to be gentle with it, there was a note on the inside.

what is this was a joke? is someone messing with me it's not even my fault they're not the ones having a shitty day

what is this was a joke? is someone messing with me it's not even my fault they're not the ones having a shitty day. but maybe i should reply, just out of curiosity should i even do this? bur somethings telling me i should.

i took out a piece of paper and started scribbling on it not giving a single care about the handwriting

i folded it neatly on my table putting it inside my hoodies front pocket holding onto it inside of the jacket fiddling with it throughout class

as  class ended i made my way to the school garden. sometimes i dont even realize this is an actual place in school, there was a gardening society, but i don't think anyone really joined.as i was about to go through the a hedge arch i noticed a guy walk out of the garden, brushing against my shoulder, the only thing i could think was, he has really pretty eyes almost a green coloured hazel- wait what am I thinking i just broke up with my girlfriend, well she broke up with me,again.

I walked through the green house until i reached the back of the garden, i had to admit that it was really beautiful, there was a small sheltered study area at the back, i looked around and place my crumpled note underneath a small cactus placed on the table.

ready to leave. i looked around the garden one more time taking in the dewy air, later walking back though the green house taking a second look at the greenery surrounding me.

as i exited the garden, the same boy brushed past me, but this time he was looking directly at me.but god the green corduroy jacket he wore matched with his green eyes perfectly.

exiting the garden, i realized i still had 5 minutes left till free period was over, but i still moved towards my next class. history, wasn't my favorite but why was i walking so fast? i walked past the close windows of the classroom debating wether i should go in or skip but something was telling me i should just go in and face it.

i stepped into class looking around to see the class already packed just as u thought it would be, but except when i stepped in it became quiet, all eyes on me and i just knew what they were talking about already but why would I even care about what they thought of me.

i walked over to the seat at the back of the classroom and plopped myself down. i wasn't going to pay attention in class anyway i mean what good would it do me even if i did pay attention, I'm already acing all my subjects.

even though I said i never payed attention in class, today i was way more alert in class, so when i heard a boy apologize for being late, i just hoped it would be him, and it was. he was standing at the teachers table bowing down apologetically. same green corduroy jacket and hazel hair. i watched him move to the back of the class with a note in his hand. was it mine? i watched him with my eyes till i realised the only seats left was around me because yeah no one wanted to sit next to me after yesterday.

i found him sitting at the table infront of me, i watched him sit down and sigh as he leaned back.

why was i even staring at him, i feel like a creep.

but as soon as I realized, class was already over. did i really just stare at him for the whole class? shit i don't even wanna think about how i looked like doing it.

_____________

authors note :

word count: 860

HELP THJS CHAPTER WAS SO SHITTY I WROTE THIS IN 2020 BUT I FINALLY WANTED TO RE EDIT AND PUBLISH THIS SO IF YIU READ FHE OG IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR POOR EYES 🙏🙏🙏

next chapter will be longer i promise haha