Chapter 23 |:| Eevee, what did you do??

Anyone ever notice that Leon wears the girls shorts lmao, so iconic.

Also the beginning of this chapter is kinda dry ngl, cleaning up some loose ends before going on to something else
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

Everyone was exhausted. The whole kidnapping ordeal had come out of nowhere and we were already still recovering from being split up. So naturally, everyone wanted to just relax tonight and sleep in.

Of course, Kabu had other plans.

After we'd gotten back to Motostoke, Kabu dropped us off at the pokemon centre, but not before he informed us about an upcoming device.

"I suggest that you three invest in a rotom phone. Theyre still rather new, but it would certainly prove useful to you. Especially with your habits of....getting into trouble" observed Kabu.

"A rotom phone? That sounds weird." Yawned Raihan, picking absently at his nails. Obviously just wanting to hide away in the pokemon centre and nap.

"Weird or not, it will certainly be an asset to you three on your journey." Said Kabu, giving his Arcanine a pat and returning it to its pokeball, giving it a well earned rest. As he began to walk away, he called behind him, "Oh, and i look forward to battling you all tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow...." I started.

"Morning......" finished Leon.

Tomorrow morning??? We need REST, and now he expects us to battle him tomorrow?? All of us??? In the morning?? How dare he!

Obviously, there was no getting out of it. Kabu was a respected gym leader and if he said that we were battling tomorrow, then we're battling tomorrow. No matter how exhausted we all were.

With a sigh, i turned around and walked through the pokemon centre doors. The only comfort to my stressed mind being that the pokemon centre was a place of constant peace and quiet serenity. A place a healing and recharging-

It was a total mess.

The coffee tables and chairs were splayed out across the floor, either tipped on their sides or completely upside down. The cafè barista was cowering behing his bar, and in the middle of the room was nurse joy.

On the ground.

Wrestling with Eevee.

On the sidelines, stood Raboot, looking disappointed in Eevee's behaviour. Beside it was Dratini, looking absolutely mortified at the mess its friend had made.

Apon my entering, they all froze.

"What on earth DID YOU DO????!!!!!" I shouted, finally snapping.

This was my last straw. The last couple days had been beyond stressful and chaotic, and now i see that my pokemon had destroyed a hospital? Great. This is exactly the kind of relaxation i needed.

"ALL OF YOU. COME HERE, RIGHT NOW."

The three of them, who looked relieved to see me, obeyed and walked over ridgedly. As if they were afraid that any sudden movements would make their impending lecture worse.

"Seriously guys?? I leave you in someone elses care for less than a day, and when I return, i see that you have all completely destroyed the pokemon centre?? What were you thinking?!" I fumed, placing my hands on my hips.

Both Dratini and Raboot looked away in shame, but Eevee stomped its foot down and mewed angrily.

"Ev ev ev evoi! Vee voi!" It growled, seemingly defending itself and its friends.