Chapter 10 |:| Deep into the night

Imagine that i just end the book right here lol.

Nah, enjoy some leon raihan stuff ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raihans pov

We watched helplessly as Y/n tipped over, and disappeared below the bridge.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!" Screeched Leon, he bolted to the spot where Y/n went over.

I saw him lift himself onto the edge, but before he could jump after her, i acted.

I ran to where Leon teetered, just as he was about to jump, i wrapped my arms around his waist and yanked him backwards.

We landed on our butts on the hard metal bridge, not the most comfortable but at least Leon didnt go over.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" Shouted Leon, pushing me completely onto the the ground, pinning me down.

"You wouldve died!!" I yelled back.

Leons face twisted with rage, he grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me so i was just an inch from his face.

I hardened my gaze, but his softened.

He pushed me back down to the ground, one hand on my chest, still gripping my shirt.  And the other one on the ground in the space between my shoulder and neck.

(( 😏😏))

The crisp night air made our breath look like puffs of smoke.

I layed there, and leon looked down slowly. Soon after, i felt warm tears drop onto my thin white shirt, marking the spots transparent.

Out of nowhere, Leon recklessly punched the ground in anger.

I flinched, but slowly sat up, "leon..." i started.

Before i could finish, his head darted towards Raboot, who was standing still as a statue, probably overrun with regret, guilt and sadness.

Leon slowly stood up, with a dark look on his face.

"you..." he whispered shakily.

"HOW COULD YOU?!!!" He screamed.

Raboot simply fell to the ground, shaking and crying.

Eevee ran over to me, its expression horrified

I stood up, wiping off Leons tears before zipping up my hoodie.

I crouched down to Eevee, who was sitting and gazing at the moon sadly.

I offered out my hand to it.

It pinned its ears back at my gesture, but soon stood up and crept closer. Looking suspiciously between my face and my hand.

It gave my fingers a sniff, and lifted a paw. It briefly hesitated but eventually climbed on, and travelled to my shoulder where it plopped into my hood, laying down and making itself comfortable.

"Leon." I said.

"...."

"Leon!" I raised my voice.

".....what do you want? shes gone." he said coldly.

"You dont know that!" I pleaded.

"Just....JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" Shouted Leon, sprinting away.

"Leon wait!" I called, but he had already gone.

I stood there in silence, what now? Y/n is...somewhere, and her brother is running away from reality!

I walked over to where Raboot was, "dont give up hope! You're Y/n's partner. Its your JOB to do everything you can to protect her!"