Chapter 14 |:| Sleepy morning

My dad let me ride on the back of his moterbike today~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was...exhausting to say the least.

Raihans condition has thankfully improved though, he has finally stopped...expelling his insides all over the bathroom.

Some time, around 7am Raihan had wandered from his bathtub-home to the bed and now he was sleeping soundly beside me, well, sorta.

I sat up from my side of the bed and looked at the window, its bright morning light casted a warm glow on the pile of pokemon beside me. I was kinda glad that they separated me and Raihan, it certainly helped to avoid any possible embarrassing situations (AKA: Raihan getting snuggly again) but honestly... and as embarrassing as it may be.

I kinda wish he would do it again...

You let yourself become flooded with scenarios as you stared longingly at his sleeping form.

It was only a few minutes before Raihan shifted to face you, and his eyes blinked opened.

"Have you been staring at me?" He smirked, head still on his pillow.

My heart leaped into my throat, "w-what?? NO! Of course not!" I stammered, heat rising in my cheeks.

He laughed quietly and his gaze softened. His expression was content, but it looked like maybe...just maybe he wanted to say something, but felt like he couldnt.

I allowed myself to look into his eyes...they were so blue...and they stood out like sapphires against his dark skin.

For the first time, I realized.

He's actually really pretty

I squashed that thought as soon as i had it, what kind of person has thoughts like that??

"Hellooo?~ Earth to Y/n?" He chuckled.

Snapping out of my thoughts, i looked away from him, hes too distracting.

"...whats wrong Y/n?" Asked Raihan, sitting up.

"Huh? OH um i- ...nothing, im just really sleepy" you replied, at first searching for a lie to cover up your intrusive thoughts but now realizing that you were exhausted.

Between still healing from your injury and having to call nurse joy, not to mention that only a day ago, i was trudging through the wild area, and now it was about 8:40 but all you wanted to do was sleep.

But alas, there were things to do. First of all, we were out of Pokemon food, there was endless amounts of it at the pokemon centre but we need some for the road. Second of all, i need to get a whole lot of training done if im going to challenge the second gym, and i'd like to bond with Dratini a little bit more. Third of all, we needed to come up with some sort of a plan to find Leon, it wouldnt be easy but hes my brother, and he needs me.

I let out a sigh and got out of bed, wincing at the pain in my side.

It had been hurting with dull pain ever since Kabu stitched it up, but since nurse joy ripped those old stitches out (more like gently pulled but it still hurt) its been hurting as if i had only been impailed a couple hours ago.

"Woah, wait are your stitches hurting?? You need to rest, get back in bed" stated Raihan stubbornly, getting up and walking towards me.

"No. I'll get some coffee or some Cacnea~Cola and i'll feel better, i just need to- *yawn*...wake up...there are things to do" i argued.

Raihan growled, frustrated, and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n. Where are your stitches." He asked curtly.