Chapter 19 |:| Raihans biggest fear

Hes so fine 😔😫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon pov

It had been about an hour since Y/n had yelled at me.  And now we were walking along Motostoke Outskirts, making our way to the bridge over the wild area. A part of me just wanted to run away all over again, that would make this easier.

Of course, she wasnt wrong about what she said...Raihan wasnt wrong either. Obviously i know that she can do what she wants and i cant control it, but sometimes i really wish i could...also i know that i ran away. And i really shouldnt have, its one of my biggest regrets.

But me and Y/n have been a team since...well since forever! Mom was so busy working that she never had time for Hop, so me and Y/n really took initiative with raising him. So for as long as i can remember, its been me and her against the world.

But things were different now.

Now there was Raihan.

Now its Y/n and Raihan against the world.

So where do i fit in?

Its selfish. To want my old place as being
Y/n's closest friend, after all, its a great thing that her and Raihan get along so well! In fact, i couldnt ask for more! My best friend and my sister are also friends. Its much better than having them hate one another.

"So why does it make me feel so....alone?"

My gaze faltered and my eyes threatened to fill with tears. How could i be so weak?

Raihan and Y/n had been awkwardly trailing behind me ever since the mine. They walked side by side but never said a word.

"Now ive made everything awkward..."

"Finally! Back in Motostoke!!" Stretched Y/n as we crossed into the City. Obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, it feels good to be back" smiled Raihan.

I didnt have the energy to respond, so instead I silently made my way towards the Pokemon centre.

To my dismay, Raihan and Y/n started whispering to eachother. A futile attempt at being quiet.

"Y/n, i think he's really upset" frowned Raihan.

"I know! I feel so bad but i also have no clue what to say" fretted Y/n.

With a growl i whipped around, "Theres nothing left to say! Lets just get to the Pokemon centre!" I bursted, stomping off way ahead of them.

The two were left standing there, speechless. Their happy, positive, sunny friend, was now an angry, tearful mess.

Things really are different now.

Y/n pov.

Leon had shouted at us and then stomped off. Leaving me and Raihan behind, and absolutely stunned.

"....i really messed up" i muttered, looking down and clenching my fists.

"Its not your fault Y/n...he's mad at me. I know him, and i know that he takes pride in being your number one, and you being his. Poor guy is probably having a hard time adjusting to us being friends" smiled Raihan.

I paused for a moment. "He thinks we're....friends? I guess we are friends, ive always thought of him as leons friend. But i guess he's mine now too" i thought to myself, feeling butterflies spreading through me.

"Yeah...you're probably right" i said smiling back.

Now it was Raihans turn to pause. He studied my features as if he was trying to capture this moment in a picture, but was interrupted by me saying, "Come on, lets catch up"