Chapter 8 |:| Badge one

YES IM WRITING AHAH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Woaah, this stadium is just like the one from the opening ceremony!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Eev!" Chirped Eevee from Y/n's shoulder, looking around excitedly.

"Yeah youre right, looks just like it." Agreed Raihan.

The trio looked around the stadiums lobby, it wasnt nearly as packed as the one from the opening ceremony, but there were still quite a few challengers hanging around.

"I call first match!" Shouted Y/n, bolting for the front desk.

"Hey no fair!" Yelled Raihan and Leon in unison.

"I would like to challenge the gym leader please" smiled Y/n at the worker behind the desk.

"Alright, please change into your challenger uniform and enter over there" he said nicely, pointing at the changerooms and then the gym entrance.

"Okay!"

Y/n skipped along to the changerooms, before called over her shoulder. "Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!!" Waved the boys as Y/n slipped into the changing room.

Then the two walked over to the front desks to schedule their matches after Y/n's, and also asked about where to spectate. Afterwards, Milo had gotten an urgent text from his dad so he ran off.

Y/n's pov

I set eevee down on the cold tiled floor, Eevee meowled in protest and quickly jumped up onto a bench.

I reached onto my belt and grabbed Scorbunny's Pokeball. Releasing it into the stagnant atmosphere of the locker room.

"Scor!" Scorbunny hopped up and down excitedly, it clearly knew what was happening.

"This is it you guys, our first gym battle." I said while rummaging through my backpack, pulling out my challengers uniform.

I changed as quickly as i could, leaving my bag safely in a locker. Then walked over to a mirror, which hung above a row of sinks.

Scorbunny and Eevee both followed me, looking up and me from the ground.

I took a deep breath, then smiled at myself. I crouched down to level with my Pokemon.

"Are you two ready?" I asked.

They both hopped about and barked excitedly.

"Alright, Eevee i need to know. Will you battle with me today?"

Eevee stopped hopping up and down and looked deeply into my eyes.

After a few moments, it had a determined look on its face and nodded.

"Great! Okay you guys, lets go and win this!!"

I walked out onto the turf, almost shaking from anticipation, Eevee on my shoulder and Scorbunny in its Pokeball.The stadium wasnt as full as it was during the opening ceremony, but it was still pretty full of spectators.

I looked around as i made my way to the middle of the field, waving to the cheering crowd. I tried to pick out Leon and Raihan in the crowd, but it was impossible.