chapter 27

BPOV

Thursday morning was crazy at the Swan residence. After Emmett and I woke up, I got ready for school. After that I ate a quick breakfast and then went back to finish packing last minute things. As I was gathering things out of my bathroom, Emmett casually strolled down the stairs.

"You better have everything packed and ready for you to be so calm." I looked at him and he had a guilty face on him. I didn't even have time to say anything because my phone rang. I glared at him as I ran to my phone. I checked the time and it was 6:30 AM. Who is calling me this early in the morning? I checked the caller ID and it was Ashley.

Ashley Bella Nate Katie Guys *Emmett*Everybody Derek

Hello?

Are you sure you wanna invite Derek because he is being a jerk?

Ashley, did you really just call me to ask about Derek?

No! The reason I called was to tell you that we are on our way. I heard a bunch of squealing and grumbles in the background.

Awesome! Ok, well tell Derek to straighten up or we will have to have our heart to heart talk.

Did you hear that Derek, she said that if you don't behave, you are in trouble when she sees you.

I heard rustling and then Nate got on the phone.

Hey beautiful.

Hey Nate

So I heard you got hotel rooms, are we going to make up for lost time?

Then I heard a smack

Hey what was that for, Katie?

She is seeing somebody, dumb ass.

WHAT? Since when? What about us?

Give me the phone, you're done talking.

Hey Katie

Hey Bells, sorry about Nate. It seems that all of the guys decided to be jerks today so we are all fighting.

Great! This is supposed to be a fun weekend, not everybody fighting. Put me on speaker, Katie, please.

Alright, you're on.

Listen up guys and listen well. Whatever you're problem is better be solved by the time you get here. If its not, and believe me I will be able to tell, you will not like me very much. That includes you too, Nate. Stop being jerks and make your women happy. That's how I want this whole weekend, happiness. I don't want one argument or anything. So if you have to get it out now because I will kick anybody's butt who does it later. Got me?

Yes Ma'am

Good, now you all have a safe trip. I have to finish packing and go to school but I will see you when you get here.

BYE BELLA!

*HI AND BYE TO ALL OF YOU TOO*

Emmett that was my ear.

WHAT'S UP EMMETT

*Not much. Just dealing with Bella. You know how she gets.*

Yo, Emmett, what's this I hear about you landing yourself a gorgeous girl?

*Derek, man, she is beyond that.* I was getting impatient. I still had to finish packing before Edward got to the house. Emmett must have seen my face because he cut it short.