chapter 6

EMPOV

We got out of our vehicles and I heard gasps coming from all directions of the parking lot. Yeah thats right people, Emmett is back! I was internally laughing at myself. Bella turned to look at me. I looked back at her, to make sure she was ok with this. I noticed that she was tensed, so I decided to lighten the situation up.

"Remember head up and shoulders back. Strut your stuff and work it!" I ended with a girly voice. She started laughing, which caused me to laugh. As we was headed to school, everybody would move out of the way. Yeah thats right, bow down to your king. Hahaha! Bella looked at me and I just smiled. Man, why couldn't she cover up more? All these idiots keep staring at her like a brand new toy. I just glared at every guy that we went by. We entered in the building and still everybody was staring. You would think that they have never had new students before.

"I wish people would take a picture, it will last longer." Bella said getting annoyed. My sister likes attention but she can only handle so much before she either gets nervous or annoyed. I just laughed at her comment, which caused people to jump. When Bella seen that she started laughing too.

We got to the office door when we heard a high-pitch naselly voice. We turned around and there in front of us was Jessica Stanley.

"Hi, I'm Jessica." she said trying to be seductive. Could she be anymore disgusting. And what is wrong with her eyes, does she have a twitching problem? " If you need a tour guide I will be glad to show you around." She purred but sounded like she was studdering. Bella must have seen how uncomfortable I was so she intervene. Thank you, Bellabetter late than never. She was smiling.That little she-devil.

"It's alright we know our way around." Bella said with a smile. Yeah so leave, please. Her perfume was starting to give me a headache.

"But I've never seen you around here before." she said with confusion laced in her voice. Bella didn't even answer her. We went in the office and walked up to the desk. The lady there was not paying attention to us. How did she not hear that bell? It was loud.

"Good Morning, I'm Bella Swan and this is my brother, Emmett Swan. We are here to get our timetables and locker infomation." she said in her sweet and innocent voice. Yeah, I know that voice by heart. Thats her I-get-what-I-want voice.

"Ah! Yes, here we are." she said. She handed us our stuff and we left. As soon as we got back outside, Bella grabbed my timetable. We had English, History, Gym, and lunch together. We headed to English. We was a few minutes late, so when we walked in, everybody stared at us. Bella being Bella, she blushed. I just grinned. I looked around the room, when I got caught on a pair of blue eyes. She turned away, when I noticed that she was glaring at Bella. Before I turned to look at Bella, I noticed Edward Cullen looking at her. If he so much as talk to her, I will pummel him his face in. I turned to Bella.

"What?" I whispered.

"I will tell you later." she whispered back. Your right, lil sis, you WILL tell me later.

We gave the teacher the papers and he signed them.

"We have 2 new students here with us today. I just want you to make them feel welcomed." he told the class. I just rolled my eyes and Bella scoffed. What the teacher said next caused me to jump for joy like a little kid on the inside but on the outside I just grinned a cheesy grin. Oh yeah this is where the fun begins. I noticed Bella grinning to.

Let the good times roll.

EPOV

I was coming out of the janitor's closet with Lauren Mallory, when Jessica Stanley runs up to her. I was about to walk off when I heard what she said.

"OMG! There are 2 new students. A girl and a guy. The guy, oh my, wait till you see him." she said with excitement.

I just walked away. I walked into first period, English, and I sat down in my normal seat, right in between Rosalie and Alice. Alice is my twin sister and she is dating my best friend, Jasper. Rosalie is Jasper's twin sister and my main fling vice versa. I am the king bee of this school, every guy wants to be me. I get any girl I want so when things get to repetitive, thats where Rosalie comes in. She doesn't mind because it's the same way with her with me, besides the fact that she is AMAZING in bed.

I sat down when Tyler and Eric started talking to me, so I turned around.

"Hey, man, have you seen the new girl yet?" Tyler asked

"Yeah she is HOT." Eric said. "Possibly hotter than Rosalie." he then whispered. Which was a good thing too because if Rosalie heard him say that I'm pretty sure she would hang him up by his balls. Trust me you don't want to make her mad. Lets just say that World War 3 would be better than her war path.

"No, but I heard a little about her and the guy thats with her." I told them "What does she look like?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself." Tyler said while nodding towards the front.

When I turned around, I did not expect to see what I seen. There walks in a beauty from Heaven, an angel. She was the perfect height, with long, thick brown hair with tints of red. Her body was to die for. I have never seen a female look so good as the goddess before me. Maybe Eric was right, she definately was hotter than Rose. She had curves in all the right places and was so toned that you could see every muscle move, but not in a gross way. Her face was heart shaped with a tint of blush rising towards her face. Her lips was so plump and red. I know how to put those lips into good use. I finished up with her eyes when I noticed she was staring at me. See what you like? I internally smirked. She had gorgeous deep brown eyes that memerized me. Rosalie smacked my arm and brought me out of my trance. I realized my mouth was open so I closed it. Rosalie was glaring at this mystery girl and she just smirked. She smirked at Rosalie. She definately is asking for trouble. I'm sure Rose will put her in place first chance she gets. So will I,right back to my place, in my bed.

I was interrupted with my thoughts when the teacher started talking.

"We have 2 new students with us today. I want you to make them feel welcomed." said. "If you two don't mind, would you please tell us about yourselves."

Thats when I noticed the guy. They just started smiling. He was huge and very muscular. I'm not worried. Once she has a taste of me, she won't go back to somebody that is as fake looking as him.

Hey everybody, I am... the big guy started talking.