chapter 11

BPOV

I walked in the gym and seen Rosalie with a few guys looking at her. I seen her wink at somebody, I looked to see what idiot was falling for her tricks. Who I seen was not who I expected, Emmett. His eyes was glazed over and his mouth was wide open. I don't think so! It's not happening. Of all people, why her. I even tried calling his name and he didn't answer me. I just headed towards the locker rooms. As I passed by Rosalie and Alice, Rosalie glared at me, Of course! and Alice smiled. I waved at her. Alice came up to me in the hall way on my way here.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I was walking down the hallway when Alice called my name.

"Bella, hey wait up!" Alice yelled. I groaned and stopped. I turned around and she was in front of me.

"I know you probably don't want to talk to me..." she started.

"What was your first clue?" I asked getting annoyed. She just ignored me.

"I just wanted to apologize for what I did to you. I really couldn't tell you why I did what I did. I was a mean spoiled brat that just wanted to fit in." she explained.

"Alice, I don't really care what your reasoning is. I wish that it didn't happen but then again if it didn't I wouldn't be who I am today. It's in the past and I'm not going to dwell on it." I told her

"Thank you so much. I just wish I didn't have to think about it all the time. Jasper and I just wanted a closing so we could move on. We are better people now because of what happened. I'm sorry that it had to happen to make us understand that it was wrong. He actually takes it a lot harder then but, he's always been like that. I know we will be best friends." Alice explained.

"Alice, it's going to take some time before I can fully trust you. I would like for us to be friends, it just takes time. We will take it a day at a time." I told her

"I understand. I'm just glad that your able to forgive me for everything." She started getting anxious "Now your wardrobe, I LOVE IT!" She squealed. I held my ears.

"Alice, can we talk about this later? I really have to get to gym." I asked.

"Yeah, I have to meet up with Rosalie and head there too. So I'll see ya there." she said as she was walking away.

~ END FLASHBACK ~

I walked in the locker room to get change. I put on my new gym outfit that I got the other day. Emmett is going to freak because for one, it shows off my mid drift and two, the tattoo on my lower back, he hasn't seen yet. Oh he is going to be furious. Oh well! I was wearing a black tank top and shorts with pink swirls on them(pic on profile underphotobucket). I laced up my tennis shoes, put my hair in a messy ponytail and headed out. I walked out of the lockers room when every guy, except my brother, turned and looked at me. I looked at Edward, he had on that beautiful crooked smile Wait, beautiful crooked smile. Your not going to go there Bella, he is a player. His eyes was glazed over like all the other guys.

I started going over towards Emmett when a bunch of guys surrounded me. I saw a glimpse of Rosalie and noticed that all the guys around her was around me. Rosalie was glaring at me and Alice was smiling. I just rolled my eyes.

"Hey Bella, You wanna go to the movies tonight?" I think some guy named Eric asked me. I just politely turned him down.

"Hey Beautiful, I blushed, wanna do something sometime." I think Tyler was his name.