chapter 21

BPOV

We got in our cars and headed towards the diner. Everyone else was already there when we arrived. I got out of the car and walked up to everyone. When Emmett got out of the car, we all headed inside. I noticed my brother looking at Rosalie. Ugh! Not happening here! I pulled Emmett by his arm away from the group.

"Ow! What are you doing?" he snapped and glared. I didn't care if he was mad or not. I had to know what was going on.

"So, what's going on with you and Rosalie? Huh?" He took his gaze away from me and looked down at his feet. He just ignored me. UGH! "Gah, how could you? Of all the people in this town, you chose the person that is practically my enemy." He was getting angrier as I kept going.

"What about Edward, huh? What about Edward?" he glared at me. Crap! Wait a minute, this was not about me.

"What about Edward, Emmett? He's arrogant, beautiful, Thinks he can get any girl," love the way his lips are, And he's a jerk who thinks he can have whatever he wants from me, I'd gladly give it to him. I was frustrated now.

"Don't play stupid with me, Bella. I seen the way you are around him. You're just as guilty as I am," Emmett said pacing.

"Just leave it alone, Emmett. You want Rosalie then have her. Don't let me stand in your way." I turned around and left him standing there. I went back to the table when Rosalie smiled at me. I just glared at her. I know I shouldn't of done that, but she's the reason I'm fighting with my brother. I slid in the seat next to Alice. I ordered mine and Emmett's food. Right when the waitress walked away, Emmett sat next to Rosalie. I didn't even acknowledge his presence. He was in a conversation with Rosalie. Alice and I talked about our shopping trip on Saturday. After the week I've had, I'm due for a shopping trip. Whoever said that shopping is my therapy is sooo right.

After we all finished eating, we got into our cars and left. I got home first, so I went to my room. I got into a pair of shorts and tank top, laced up my tennis shoes and headed out for a jog. I just walked by Emmett. He didn't say anything so neither did I. I was jogging by the park when I saw someone come my way. I looked harder and noticed the bronze hair. Dang it, he's everywhere. He's at my school, in my classes, in the same town, and now he's jogging the same path I take. Great! I tried to go a different direction, but he saw me."

Bella?" he yelled. I just stood still where I was at. He ran up to me and stopped right in front of me. I l tried to look everywhere, but his eyes. Let me tell you what! That was a mistake. He had a muscle shirt on that clinged to his stomach. You could see his nice chiseled abs. My eyes moved up his body and I saw a sweaty v in his shirt. His hair was wind blown from him running. Dang it if I didn't look in his eyes. I got caught in his pools of emerald greens.

"H-Hey E-Edward" I said clearing my throat to cover up the stutter. What is wrong with me? Why am I studdering like an idiot? He smirked. Oh you're evil.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked. Really? He's really asking me that. He's nervous. Yeah ok. Edward Cullen doesn't get nervous.

"Um...jogging?" It came out like a question. He just put his hand through his hair making it more disheveled then it already was. What I wouldn't give to put my hands...Stop that Bella. You don't need to think those thoughts.

"Is there something wrong? You seem like your mad about something." he asked. Dang you for knowing how to read me. No, nothing besides the fact that Emmett wants Rosalie and I won't admit any feelings I might be having towards a bronze haired idiot. "No, I'm fine. Just frustrated. Thats why I'm jogging now instead of morning." I told him. Then, I remembered that I wanted to ask him a question about this afternoon.