chapter 16

BPOV

I walked into my closet to get changed. I pulled out grey Abercombie shorts and white Roxy sports bra. I put my hair up in a messy pony tail and grabbed my grey/white/pink Nike tennis shoes(pic on profile under polyvore). I didn't take a jacket because it was pretty warm outside so I walked out the door and headed down the street. I love jogging, it gives me time to think clearly. I was thinking about today and everything that has happened. I was worried that other people heard what I said to Mike. I hope not! I just brushed it off and continued jogging. I got to the school and turned around. I was at a corner of a street when I seen a silver Volvo go by slowly. That was odd! I wonder who that was. I didn't even give it a second thought. I got home and went to take a shower. I got out of the shower and heard Emmett upstairs screaming. Doesn't he know that its just a video game? I just rolled my eyes. I put on a light pink Aeropostale sleep shirt with 1987 across the front and white/pink Aeropostale capri(pic on profile under polyvore). I brushed my hair and french braid it. I slipped on my white fuzzy slippers and walked up to Emmett's room. I opened the door and the site before made me giggle. He was sitting on his couch wearing white Nike shorts with a grey Nike football shirt(pic on profile under polyvore). He had white socks on with black Nike slip ons, also wearing his hat he wore today on sideways.

"Emmy, what are you doing?" I asked him. He just looked at me like I was stupid.

"Um...playing Halo?" he told me slowly.

"I know that dummy. I mean what is up with what your wearing?" I just rolled my eyes.

"Oh! I have on my lucky shoes, shirt and hat. I was doing horrible at first but then I added my shoes, I started getting better. Then I added my shirt, I got even more better. Then I added my hat. That one was tricky, I put it to the front and I wasn't getting any better. I turned it to the back and I got worse. So I put it to the side and I haven't lost yet." he explained his reasoning. I just started laughing.

"That...is...the...stupidest...thing...I..have...ever...heard." I said in between laughing.

"Whatever" he humphed. I went and sat by him. I sat there watching him play for about 5 minutes. I have no idea what is going on. Next thing I know, I was getting told to leave.

"What?" I was shocked. Normally he loves hanging out.

"Sorry, sis, I love hanging out and all, but ever since you came up here, I have been doing very bad." He told me while playing his game.

"You mean to tell me that your kicking me out because of your stupid superstitous." I asked him.

"It's not stupid, its the truth. And yes...yes I am. Now, if you don't mind I have a game to get back to." he said smiling. I 'humphed' and left. I will teach him to be so mean to me. I went to my room and picked out what I was going to wear tomorrow for school. After I was finished, I went to bed.

I woke the next morning at 7:30am. I heard Emmett getting back from his jog. I took my hair out and headed to the bathroom. I got in the shower and was contemplating what I was going to do to get back at Emmett. I had a few things in mind, but I then remembered that Edward would be trying his best to get a reaction out of me. I guess today I will be killing two birds with one stone. I finished up my shower and got out. As I was coming out of the shower, Emmett was coming down the stairs.

"Emmett, you can go ahead and I'll meet you at school." I told him.

"You sure because I can wait for you." he said.

"Yeah, go ahead, besides you don't need your sister cramping your style or whatever you want to call it." I said as I gestured about his outfit. I guess today was sporty day for him because he was wearing a white tshirt that says 'Football is Everything' in red letters, grey sweatpants that says 'Touchdown' on the side. A grey hoodie that also says 'Football is Everything' in black letters. He was wearing his grey/white/black Nike's (A/N: I know the t-shirt and pants says youth but just imagine them able to fit Emmett)( Pic on profile under polyvore).