chapter 17

EMPOV

I just got back from my jog and noticed that Bella still wasn't up. I didn't think anything about it so I went upstairs to get a shower. I got out of the shower and decided that I was going for the sporty look, Bella wouldn't like it, but oh well. I got dressed and headed down stairs. I got to the 2nd floor as Bella was coming out of her bathroom.

"Emmett, you can go ahead and I'll meet you at school." she told me.

"You sure because I can wait for you." I asked. I didn't want her getting mad at me if I left. I know she was probably a little upset last night when I kicked her out of my room. I mean what was I supposed to do. I was doing really good with all my lucky stuff on. She walks in the room and I start doing very bad. She seems like she got over it so I'm not worried.

"Yeah, go ahead, besides you don't need your sister cramping your style or whatever you want to call it." she told me. I internally laughed, she doesn't understand that half the guys want to be my friend because of her.

"Aww, sis, you don't cramp my style, but ok, I'll meet you there." I told her and then headed downstairs. I made me a bowl of cereal and ate it. After I was finished, I put the bowl in the sink and headed off to school.

I arrived at school and I seen the group of guys that I played ball with yesterday. They seen me and walked over to where I was. I was sitting there talking when I noticed that Bella hasn't arrived yet. Right about the time I thought that, every guy was staring at something. Man, what is up with these guys. They was staring like they was afraid that it will disappear. I wasn't paying attention to who they were staring a,t but I heard Tyler whistle at somebody. I looked up and what I saw infuriated me. What is she thinking? I don't care what she is thinking or why she did it, but she is not staying here dressed like that. I smack Tyler upside his head.

"Dude, that's my sister. Don't do it again." I glared at Bella's retreating form.

"Bella" I said in a threaten and warning tone. She ignored me and continue walking. She ignored me! She never ignores me. I don't care, that is a small matter I will deal with later. There is a bigger issue to deal with now.

"Isabella Marie Swan-Dwyer, do not ignore me." I yelled. I seen Alice and Jasper's mouth drop and Bella stopped. She was mad, at least thats what her body language is telling me. She turned around and glared at me. She don't scare me.

"What?" she sneered. She crossed her arms across her chest. By now we had an audience.

"What do you think you are doing?" I sneered back. I can't believe she is wearing that. That's like a clubbing outfit, not a school outfit. I mean look at these guys, they're drooling.

"Umm.. last time I checked I was at school, so I was walking to my locker to get my stuff." she told me trying to play dumb. I'm not stupid she knows what I am talking about.

"Don't play dumb with me, Izzy." I said. I then realized what I said and backtracked. "I was talking about your outfit. You are not going to wear that today, so go home and change." I spatted. Alice went over by her and held her arm, That won't stop her, Alice, if she wants to get to me she will, Jasper came over by me.

"First of all Emmett, you are not my dad. Second, you don't get to tell me what I can or cannot wear. Third, since when did you get all protective like this. You never cared what I wore or looked like before, you just beat off any guy that would try anything." she said.

"You know, Bella your right I'm not your dad but I am your brother and I will not have my little sister dressing like some tramp. You know the difference so I'm not telling you again. Go home and change now! " I demanded. After I said that, she started crying. I started to feel sorry for saying that, but she has to know I'm only doing this to protect her. She is going to hate me, but we will get over it like any other time.