26:you my lovely lady need to be training

Chapter Twenty-Six
you my lovely lady need to be training

Chapter Twenty-Sixyou my lovely lady need to be training

3rd person pov

iris found out what they had named the foal and she also found that the mayor vowed to support Jade's project as well as the foal and the wild herd and ariel but what she wasn't glad to find out? zoe and gaby were fighting each other, the girlfriends that iris began to love together were in the worse fight of their life and iris couldn't be around them. so she did what she did best and she began to ignore the two girls actions against each other. she stayed in her room on her side of the hallway away from the girls and the drama. Iris had too much drama before with Marcus and pin that she was too tired to deal with the girls who lived across from her.

Iris heard what happened and she was on gabys side but she couldn't tell her sister that. she couldn't let zoe know that gaby was right, she couldn't let her know that zoe does take over and she does steal the show and she does ruin the experience for everyone else. Iris knew that gaby was feeling because she had felt that way her whole life and she couldn't tell anyone that.

so the next day, iris woke up before the two girls and she got her camping stuff together and she left the house and she walked to the stables where she saw the girls in the yard and she smiled at becky and jade next to each other. she shook her head as she set up her tent and she put everything in it making sure that it was secure and ready. Iris climbed back out as she heard her boyfriend begin to address everyone.

"Okay, everyone let's get started. Welcome to bright fields pony camp!. we've got loads of things lined up for you today, including our famous egg-and-spoon race. all concluding in an incredible performance from the yard's very own hip-hop dressage stars." he said and he pointed to becky and bob as they posed and iris smiled. she turned back to her boyfriend and she smiled as she nodded and he continued to speak to them

"there's sessions running all day so check the board to find out where you're supposed to be" he ended and they all cheered for him. Iris smiled as she walked over to pin with a smile and she ran her hands over his arms

"I'm proud of you" she spoke and he smiled as he leaned down and kissed her softly. she let him kiss her as the sun rained down on them and she felt it in her eyes but she didn't say anything. when they pulled away, iris looked up at him and he smiled.

"you my lovely lady need to be training, have you figured out your routine?" he asked and she shook her head and he led his hand over her arms and rubbed them.

"I haven't but ill figure it out soon" she spoke and he shook his head with a smile and sighed.

"you need to be training, so go do that. ignore pony camp and do what you have to do" he said and she nodded as they separated. 20 minutes later, Iris had tacked bullet up and she led him out of his stall as she walked out and she saw pin, zoe , jade and a group of people on a trailer and her eyebrows shot up.

"what's going on?" iris asked zoe and she turned to her

"these three girls won't leave us alone about ariel so we decided that since they want wild horses, we'll give them wild horses," zoe said and iris nodded

"just be safe z. call me if you guys need help, me or anything" she spoke and zoe nodded with a smile

"Same goes to you , be safe ris" she said and she rode off with jade and pin following behind her. Iris rode to the field she brought out a piece of paper and she looked at it. she read it over and then decided to work on her routine. she went through multiple attempts and tries before she landed on the one she wanted to use and she mapped it out. iris wrote everything down and dhe put it in her pocket. she made sure that it was secure and she got off of bullet as she brought him back to his stall and she untacked him. she put him back as she made sure that he was secure and she ran her hand over his mane. she walked out of the stall as she walked back to the arena and she saw Becky and the others setting up for their routine. iris went and stood next to the others as they all waited on bated breath and fear. that was until they saw zoe ride out on a horse and it looked exactly like ariel. iris quickly noticed that it was raven but she also noticed that he was going crazy almost like something was wrong with him.

iris noticed the look on gabys face but she couldn't go over and tell her. iris knew that zoe and her were in a tough spot and she didn't want to insert herself in that situation and she wouldn't. so she let them do her own thing. she stood off of the sides with the others as they watched zoe ride raven around the ring and then he bolted out of the ring with zoe on him and iris' eyebrows shot up in fear as she looked around and she saw everyone clapping for the girl.

iris just didn't know what she was expecting back in ariels stall but she didn't want to know and she would be too scared when she found out to do anything.

-ABBYS NOTES-

when she lets couples finish their problems and fights on their own instead of inserting herself and making it worse.