Chapter 1- How They met

Asia in the MM

Chauncey's Point of View

  For six fucking years i had been locked and caged a way like a damn animal; Like a savage. Now thats exactly what i think like. An animal , a savage. I was happy as hell to be out, but if i dont die in these streets i know I'll be dying in a cell.

I looked out the window as my big brother, Chance's car zipped through the streets. So much shit had changed since I got locked up at the age of 12. My big brothers are just that - my big brothers. They all buff as hell now. They looked like they was locked up for 6 years instead of me.

Chance, is 28 , the oldest, the head; The Ceo of M.G.S (Money Gettin' Savages),the most known gang in Detroit. Next is my Brother Covaughn , he's 25, Coceo. Then it's Cane & Caria they're twins 23, Prez and Vice prez (Boy & Girl). Then there's me ,Chauncey but my brothers and sister call me Baby for many reasons. I'm 18 & i guess I'm well , the shooter.

"Im glad you out lil nigga." Chance said pulling up to the ghetto ass school.

"Yeah, glad i aint caged up no more & that type of shit, but on tha real i don't wanna do this school bullshit. " i said scratching at the teather on my leg.

"Yeah but its part of yo probation. Ya gotta stick this shit out til june Baby. "

"Yeah i hear you." i said grabbing the dumbass book bag out the back seat of the car.

I looked kinda good. I had on the Gamma blue Jordan's with my true religion Army Cargo shorts & a blue and black jordan shirt with My Ferragamo belt on with the gold buckle. They gave me a fresh cut soons i got out & i got some big ass gold screwbacks with a matching presidential gold Rolex. I was a fan of chains so i had on a gold jesus piece too.

"Alright be good Baby & One of them lil niggas a be here to pick you up at 3:20 aight?"

"Aight." i said dapping My brother up and hopping out the car.

All eyes was on a nigga when i walked threw the door. I mean of course they are , im a fine ass nigga. It wasn't uncommon that people already knew who i was. I mean im one of the Savs, that shit been tatted all down my arm since i was 8 years old.

I went to the main office and walked up to the desk. The young Secretary looked to be in her early 20's, she was fine as hell no doubt , but she wasnt really my type. Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw me.

"How may i help you?" She asked in a flirty tone.

"I need my schedule." I said plainly.

"Name?"

"Chauncey Savvage "

Her eyes widen so big, I thought them bitches was gonna pop out her head. "Um, it'll just be a minute Mr. Savvage, please have a seat. "

The last name will always ring bells all around the city.

I nodded my head and sat in one of the chairs. I pulled out my Galaxy s6 and toyed with it. When i got locked up,fuckas was using housephones and flip phones. I aint know what the shit was when Caria gave it to me as a welcome home gift.

"Get yo damn hands off me!, before I beat ya ass!" A fine ass brown skin girl yelled at the security gaurd who was struggling to get her in the office. He let her go and she mugged him.

"What did she do now?" The principal asked walking out her office.

"She threw condoms filled with Maple syrup & chocolate syrup at the cheerleaders. She also filled the showers water tanks with blue food dye and let loose skunks in their locker rooms." the gaurd snitched.