54. Birth of a death

" Babe why isn't it getting hard," Grace asked irritatedly as she continued to play with Joseph's soft manhood trying to get it to stand up before coming from under the covers— her hair frizzy and all over the place. " Why don't you want to have sex with me— I'm horny," She pouted.

Joseph lifted his arm from his face tiredly. " Baby you been fuckin the shit out of me all day for weeks since we got married— you not even letting me wake up you just tryna take my shit,"

Grace stared at him with a pouty mug, her top lip curled up.

" Why you can't ask me how I slept first or something— damn. All you want to do is fuck me," Joseph said looking at his sex crazed wife. It was like her newest pregnancy craving was him and his dick was worn out.

" Because I'm so horny I can't take it!" Grace exclaimed frustratedly. " You don't want to have sex with me cause I'm getting big huh?"

" What?" Joseph asked with a stifled chuckle sitting up. " Don't start that shit right now Grace please,"

" You don't have to lie Joseph," Grace spat. " I know I'm getting fat— just leave me alone!" She exclaimed, quickly scooting out of the bed and going to their adjacent bathroom, slamming the door.

Joseph closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose. " Why—," He said looking up at the ceiling. " So this is my punishment for everything I've done in life,"

Graces sensitive attitude and mood swings only seemed to get worse the further into her pregnancy she got. Now instead of crying over everything she got mad over everything— and it was pushing Joseph to the brink of insanity.

Joseph got out of bed, slipping into a pair of sweats and tightening his durag that had gone loose in his sleep before heading downstairs. The lower level of their mansion smelled like breakfast— eggs, bacon, pancakes. Emily had been staying with them the last couple days to accompany them at their eighteen week ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby as Joseph and Grace wanted to have a gender reveal.

" Good morning baby," Emily said seeing Joseph shuffle into the kitchen.

Rich sat at the island drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

" Morning," Joseph grumbled.

Emily narrowed her eyes at her son-in-law. " What's wrong with you?" She asked, serving Richard a plate.

" Your daughter is what's wrong with me— I can't take this shit not more. I feel like I'm finna fuckin go crazy. She get mad at me for everything, I can breathe wrong and she'll get mad at me. She got mad at me this morning cause my dick wouldn't get hard in my sleep!" Joseph vented, holding his arms out.

Rich looked up from his paper at Joseph. " Shouldn't have gotten her pregnant then,"

" Rich why are you even in my house right now,"

Richard let out a stifled chuckle, taking a sip from his coffee and re-submerging himself in his paper.

" Okay— that's enough. Joseph eat please— I don't want to be late for the appointment," Emily said sliding him a plate.

Joseph took a seat at the island next to Rich— the two men glaring at one another as Joseph sat down.

" She's pregnant Joseph— you know she doesn't mean it. I think everyone should just calm down, today is going to be a great day— we're going to learn what we're having," Emily smiled. " Right Rich,"

Richard grumbled something under his breath before lifting the newspaper higher to cover his face as he read. Emily narrowed her eyes at him, placing her hands on her hips before walking over to him and snatching the paper out of his hands.