Chapter 14: Marking And Mating

Emma woke up and Liam was hold her and doing paper work on his computer, she was glad to be away from Tina and away from that house. Emma knew when Tina found them missing that she was going to be piss off but she didn't care, she wonder what they are doing now that she not there.

Tina Point Of View
I got Emma wedding dress which I postive that she will love and shoes to match the dress, she got out to the car and went to the airport to pick up Noah from the gas station that he told her to, as she was waiting for him she saw Alexis, Emma get in a svu, can't believe that Emma was able to talk her into escaping but not shock. She knew when Noah arrived and found out that she no longer had Emma he would be piss off. Noah got into the car and they took off, Tina didn't know how to tell Noah that she don't have Emma anymore.

Emma And Liam Point Of View
Emma finally woke up and she saw that Liam was still alseep when she tired to get up and couldn't get, she gave Liam and a kiss on the lips and that seem to wake up him which turn into a mini make out. "Liam we have to get up, and I have to use the rest room," ok but I'm standing out while you use the rest room," ok you have something on your mind," I do we will talk after breakfast," ok who taking care of Madison," Mason and Grace," ok, when did they get here," the night that you went missing," so they been here for three days," yes."
Emma and Liam got dress and went down to the kitchen and Alexis ran up and gave Emma a hug and went and sat down. Emma sat down and ate her food while Liam ask Mason if he could keep a eye on Emma while he took care of some pack business and he said that he was good to spend time with Emma. Emma finish eating and they went to the livingroom and sat down, Mason hand Emma to me and I put her in the playpin," Emma how are you doing," I'm doing ok," have you got anything for Alexis or Madison," no I haven't," ok when are you going to," I'm going to talk to Liam tonight about going in the morning," ok when you do go Grace will want to go," ok I'll let you know, where is Ruby and Jade," they are with Grace getting a bath and getting dress," ok," are you excited about meeting your nieces," I'm excited to meet them," are you and Liam going to adopted Madison and Alexis," yes," are you going to have children of your own," yes," have you guys completed your marking and mating," no not yet," have you guys talk about it," no not yet," have there been any hint about you guys mating and marking," no," ok here come Grace and your nieces."
Grace came up and gave me a hug and said she was glad to meet me,Ruby and Grace came up and gave me a hug and I return them. We all sat on the floor mat and Ruby and Jade were playing with their toys that they bought with them.

Tina Point Of View
We got into the house and I put the stuff down. Noah went to the room that Emma was suppoused to be in and she decide that she would leave before he could come out and confront me. I got out to the car an Noah ask where I was going so I said I was grabbing my purse and I grab and went back in. We sat on the couch and I knew he was going to say something ," Tina where is Emma," she had help escaping," who help her," I had killed a girl parents and held her newborn sister hostage and they help her," ok I told you to leave her alone," I know that, I should've listen to you but I didn't listen," I told you to hand her over when you took her but no you wanted listen to your piece of shit of a mate," I should've listen to you but didn't, I never through that Emma would meet her mate this soon," ok we will just have to come up with a plan to kidnapped her back before Liam mark and mate her, and now that you took her once he will do it as soon as possible," I know and do you know Tony is dead," yes,"ok."

Emma And Liam Point Of View
Mason told Liam and Emma that he was taking his family back home and that he would come and visit soon, and they said they understood that he had to take care pack business. They said their good-bye and Mason told them that he would let them know when they got home. Liam had the cheft mke them dinner and while they ate dinner they decide to watch a movie." Emma you know the talk that I been wanting to have," yes," would you be ok complete the marking and the mating," yes I been wanting to to talk to you about it," ok, are you sure about this," yes if I wasn't I would let you know," ok let get up to the bedroom."

I'm not going to be writing any smut so you can use your own imagination for the mating part

Liam and Emma completed the mating bond so Liam decide that it was a good time to mark her, and he look at his mark and it was a shape crest moon and it was beautiful, Emma took this chance to make him and she took a look at her mark and it was a shape crest moon moon. They held each other for a while without saying anything."Emma how are you feeling," sore but good is that weird," no not at all," our marks are the same," they are it mean we are true mate," does that mean a lot of trouble for us," it does but we will win in the end we alway we," I love you," I love you to."
They fell alseep hold each other and know that the Rouge Leader wouldn't want her but now he would more than likely want her dead. Emma felt at peace right now and that all she would hold on to for now, Liam worried about the Rouge leader would want her dead but he knew that he would protect her at all cost from Tina and the Rouge Leader.

I'll try to update in the morning or late in the afternoon let me know how you like the story

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
READ