Chapter 6:Emma Parents Come with An Alpha Part One

Emma was just done getting dress and head to the kitchen to make the pack breakfast which today she gave the maids and chef off for a couples of day which they didn't know what to do. I first cook 75 bacon and sausage and then made eggs and toast for everyone, I was just getting done setting up the food when Liam came down and ask where all of the chef and maids were and when I told him that I let the maids and chef off for a week I though he was go to blow up and he didn't. We all sat down and eat and everyone like the breakfast and ask who the new cook was and I told them that I did the cooking they ask if I was going to take over the kitchen and I told them that I would help out here and there. The pack left after breakfast and I start to clean up when Liam came over and gave me a kiss and that he had to get to work and I said I would bring him lunch and he said ok. I took all of the dishes to the sink and start to wash the dishes Kelly came in." Hi Kelly do you want any breakfast," no thank you we ate before we left the house," ok are you guys staying for lunch," yes," ok," where are the maids and chef," I let them have a week off," ok so who doing all the cooking and baking, "I'm," you know how to cook," yes I did the cooking, baking, and cleaning when I live at home," why didn't your mom do that," they were teaching me how to take care of my husband when I got one," do Liam know this," no there a lot that I'm not going to tell anyone until I'm ready," that ok," ok what have you guys been up to," Nick been digging information on your parents," ok did you guys find anything out," yes but I have to wait to tell you until Liam and Nick can be here," ok."                                                       
     We talk about stuff that we both like to do when the door bell rang, I told Kelly that I would be right back. I went and answer the door with my parents and another guy is with them, I yell for Kelly to get Nick and Liam fast." Emma aren't you going to let us in," why should I you guys were nothing but rude when I left," that because you didn't need Liam," weather you like it or not Liam is my mate and you don't abandon your mate," Emma I'm Alpha Mason and I understand that but we just want to talk," I have to wait for Liam to come,"ok."                                             
    We stood there and my parents were getting angry because I wasn't letting them in, before I knew it Liam, Nick and Kelly came in running, Liam came over and check me over and give me a kiss and a hugs and told me to go and stand by his mother which I did, she gave me a hug and kept me there because she knew I was upset. Liam told them to come in and we went to the living room and sat down. I sat in between Liam and Kelly and Liam wrap me up, I laid my head on his shoulder and listen to what they were saying. "Liam you have to give us Emma back," no I don't and you should know what happen when you try to take a true mate away from their mate," we don't care you didn't give any money you  can find someone else for a mate," I'm not giving her up, she probably not even your real daughter." They quit talking to us and left which I'm not shock." I'm Alpha Mason and I came along to meet Emma," why so you could take her for your mate," no my younger sister was taken when she was born and they came to me to make her go with them," do yo think that I'm your sister," yes you like a lot like my mother," ok can we do a DNA test," yes we can," ok let go."                                                                                                                           
   We left and went to the hospital and got the test done, they said it would take 24 hours to get the test done and we said ok. We offer Mason the guest room and he said he would stay that he wanted to get too know me better which I didn't mind.

I'll update next week. Let me know how you like the story, Happy fourth of July have fun stay safe

vote

comment

follow

share