Chapter 14: The End

——————————🦇——————————

Maven sat against the wall of his bedroom with his head buried in his knees.

He missed (Y/n). He missed everything about her. Her beautiful (h/c) hair, her bright (e/c) eyes, her soft kissable lips. He would give being a vampire in a heartbeat if it meant he could kiss her one more time.

Something fast and smoky suddenly shot into Maven's room like a rocket, jerking him out of his thoughts.

Maven stood up and coughed, waving the smoke away. "Dad?"

Dracula groaned. "I'm fine. I'm just a little sunburnt."

Once the smoke cleared, Dracula walked up to his son and placed his hands on Maven's shoulders.

"Mavey, I thought the worst thing ever would be seeing you go. But the worst is seeing you unhappy. Son, I want you to live your life." Dracula confessed.

Maven sighed. "I don't know how I'm supposed to do that."

Dracula hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "You know, Mommy already have you her birthday present. Can I now give you mine?"

Dracula walked over and picked up a giant backpack with one hand. The pack was black and had the Hotel Transylvania sign on it, and there was a red sleeping bag on attached to the top, and smaller rolls of red fabric attached to the bottom.

"What do I need this for?" Maven asked.

"Oh, it comes with an accessory." Dracula said.

He turned it around and (Y/n) was wearing the straps and had her knees tucked to her chest to hide herself.

"You?" Maven asked in surprise.

"You." (Y/n) responded.

"Why are you back?" He asked sheepishly.

(Y/n) put her feet on the ground and walked over to Maven.

"Cause you're my Zing Maven." She replied.

Maven's eyes widened. "I'm your Zing? But you told me you hate monsters."

"Yeah, well, I was kinda afraid your dad was gonna suck all the blood out of my body if I didn't say that." She explained.

"I wouldn't have...eh...No, she's right, I would have done that." Dracula admitted.

"Dad." Maven grumbled.

"I was wrong, devil-chops." He shrugged before handing him the postcard of Hawaii.

"Do you really mean it, Dad?"

"Go make your own paradise." Dracula told him.

Maven smiled and turned back to (Y/n). The girl approached him shyly. "So...can we try that kiss over again?"

Maven chuckled and grabbed her hand. "I think we can, lamb."

Maven and (Y/n) leaned closer to each other, but before their lips could reach, Dracula's eyes turned red and he snarled and roared at them.