Chapter 2: Welcome to Hotel Transylvania

——————————🦇——————————

Present Day

A car sped through the woods at breakneck speed. It kicked up dirt and leaves as it followed a narrow path through thick fog and dead trees.

Several strange looking figures followed behind the car holding suitcases.

Part of the ground opened up and a secret entrance appeared. The car drove down the path and into a tunnel. It lead to a very long bridge which lead to the giant castle.

A man with a Jack-o-Lantern for a head climbed out of the drivers seat and opened the back door of the car.

Multiple wolf pups chaotically rushed out, followed by their pregnant mother and lastly, their father.

"Yeah, it's a mess back there." The father said, handing the driver some money.

A few zombies approached the car and punched their way in to grab the luggage.

...

Inside the building, Dracula descended down a staircase and opened his arms in greeting, to all the monsters that were currently in the lobby.

"Welcome to Hotel Transylvania!" He announced.

A skeleton mariachi band played as Dracula handed out pamphlets to passing monsters.

"Human-free since 1898. Your safest destination. Take the itinerary. I have personally designed a spectacular schedule of events, all leading to my son's birthday extravaganza tomorrow."

"We always look forward to coming every year, Count." A gremlin told him. "We enjoy the safety so much."

"Of course, that's why we built it." Dracula said.

Suddenly, a suit of armor came running towards Dracula.

"Sir, sir, sir! We have an urgent plumbing issue." He reported.

"Plumbing? On it. Mr. Ghouligan!" Dracula yelled.

A zombie wearing a plumbers outfit appeared.

"There is a clogged toilet in room 348." The knight told him.

A giant furry monster shrugged and growled sheepishly.

"It's okay. We all get stomach aches, Mr. Bigfoot."

Mr. Ghouligan groaned sadly, glancing at his small plunger.

Suddenly, a wave of wolf pups burst through revolving door to the hotel. They ran around, knocking stuff and people over, and peeing on the rug.

"Hey, kids reel it in. You're only supposed to make mom and dad miserable." Their father grumbled.

Dracula picked up his cape which had one of the kids chewing on it.

"Now, now. Is that anyway to behave? This is a hotel, not a cemetery." He lightly scolded.

"Sorry Uncle Drac." The wolf pup apologized.