Chapter 8: Sunrise

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula lead Johnny and (Y/n) through the cemetery outside of the castle.

"Oh, you messed up, baby. You messed up big time." He scolded them. "I told you to take it down. You'll ruin my hotel if they find out."

"Well, maybe you're just jealous that people are finally having fun at this place, and that Maven likes my sister more than you." Johnny grumbled.

"Oh that? That was not fun. Everyone running, jumping, swimming with no order. That was the opposite of fun."

Dracula turned to (Y/n) and pointed at her. "And just because you were canoodling with my son, doesn't mean he'll care more for you than his own flesh and blood?!"

(Y/n) just blushed and glanced to the side, feeling uncomfortable with the Vampire man.

"Do you even know what fun is?" Johnny asked.

"I invented fun!" Dracula snapped.

Johnny crossed his arms. "Boy, the wrong people get to be immortal."

Dracula's mouth opened in shock and his expression grew angry. "Look at me."

Dracula swiftly bent down in their faces, and Johnny pushed (Y/n) behind him. Dracula covered the lower half of his face with his cape and his eyes glowed red. (Y/n) buried her face in Johnny's back out of fear.

"You remember nothing of this encounter. You have no memory of this place or the monsters you met. Now go and never return." Dracula declared.

Johnny shook his head. "Wait, never return to the hotel?"

Dracula looked shocked. "What? You were supposed to forget the hotel. I just used my powers to erase your memory. I looked straight into your eyes."

Johnny put a finger to his chin in thought. "Huh. Maybe it's the contact lenses."

"The what?"

Johnny pointed to his eyes. "These little plasticky doodads that help me see better."

"Here, let me see if I can get them out real quick." Johnny spread his eye open with his fingers and grabbed at his eyeball.

"Oh, that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen!" Dracula howled, turning away.

"Ugh, Johnny, do you really have to do that here?" (Y/n) put her hand over her eyes.

"Sorry, (Y/n). Almost got it."

"Stop doing that. Please stop doing that!" Dracula begged. "Fingers away from the eyeballs!"

Dracula had enough and grabbed Johnny's hands, and pulled them away from his face.

"Enough! Listen to me. You two are never to return here. You are to stay away and never tell humans of this place. Or I will track you both down and suck every ounce of blood from your body until you look like deflated Whoopee cushions!" He threatened.

"Begone!"

Johnny and (Y/n) stomped away, and Dracula turned into a bat and flew back towards the castle.

As the siblings were walking through the cemetery, Johnny started complaining.

"I can't believe we're leaving, man. That could have been so great! I'm gonna miss that hotel."

"Yeah...the hotel." (Y/n) looked back sadly, knowing that it wasn't the hotel she was upset about leaving.

"Dude ruined everything. Suck our blood. I should've just said, 'We're staying, old man!' Give him a Bruce Lee kick. Boom! Right in the..."