Chapter 6: Secret Tunnels

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula stomped quickly down the secret tunnel, with a torch in his hand while (Y/n) and Johnny followed behind him.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) asked.

"Just getting rid of you through a secret tunnel so he doesn't see us." Dracula explained.

"So, can I ask you a question? Is that real, about the garlic thing?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, I cannot have it. My throat swells." He answered.

"Huh." Johnny hummed. "Wooden stake to the heart?"

"Yeah, well who wouldn't that kill?" Dracula responded.

"Fair enough." (Y/n) nodded.

Dracula kept walking down the dark corridor when he came to a dead end. He groaned in frustration, before walking back the way he came.

...

Dracula rounded a corner, the two siblings still close behind him, and he lead them to a different corridor.

"Ah, here we go." He pulled a torch on the wall and opened up a secret door that lead to a bedroom.

On the bed we're two very small bugs, and they were squeaking angrily.

"Ah, I'm so sorry! I'm a little lost! Yes, I know it's your honeymoon. Go back to doing what you were doing."

Dracula pushed Johnny and (Y/n) out of the room and closed the wall.

...

"I'm not down here much. It's meant to be an exit if humans ever invade." Dracula told them, as he lead them down another tunnel.

"Wow, so we're like the first humans to ever be here? Cool!" Johnny exclaimed.

Dracula came up to another lever. "Oh boy. I think this is it."

He pulled it and a wall opened to reveal the skeleton woman taking a shower. She saw them and screamed.

"I'm terribly sorry! My mistake!" Dracula apologized.

Her husband came in and opened the shower curtain. "What is wrong with you people?!" He bellowed, throwing a cloth at Dracula.

...

Dracula lead them down yet another hallway, and came to yet another lever.

"Alright, third times a-."

The secret door opened to reveal Frank, Murray, and Wayne fighting with three zombies.

Frank threw one across the room, while Wayne had one in his mouth, and Murray was using one like a pogo stick.

Dracula frantically tried to close the door, but Frank looked up and saw him.

"Drac?"

Dracula pushed Johnny and (Y/n) aside. "Yes, Frankie?"

"Hey, buddy. Watcha been doing?" Frank asked