Chapter 13: Getting (Y/n) Back

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula, Frank, Wayne, Murray, and Griffin all hopped into a car and sped across the bridge of the hotel. They went out the secret entrance and started driving down the narrow path of the spooky forest.

"Okay, okay, where am I going?" Griffin asked, as he drove.

"The human world. Before (Y/n)'s gone forever." Dracula told him.

"But what about the sun?" Murray asked.

Dracula looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was rising and peeking through the clouds a little.

"I don't know. I'll just have to roll." Dracula answered.

"He just rolls. Rollability." Wayne said.

As the car drove through the forest, they noticed two pairs of boot prints on the ground.

"So, we follow their boot prints. When they run out, that's where you come in, Wayne." Dracula said.

"Me?"

"There!" Dracula suddenly exclaimed.

The car came to a complete halt, and the headlights illuminated one of Johnny's shirts on the ground.

Dracula smiled triumphantly. "Yes! I knew something would fall out of that backpack."

Dracula picked up the shirt and sniffed it. "Yowch! That stinks!" He recoiled.

He extended the shirt to Wayne. "Work your magic."

"Wait, you want me to track the smell?" Wayne asked. "No. My sniffing tracking days are way behind me. Do you know how many diapers I've changed? How many number twos have destroyed this thing? But..."

Wayne put his fingers to his mouth and inaudibly whistled. Seconds later, a tidal wave of wolf pups came running at them. They started running around and climbing all over the car.

Wayne grabbed the shirt. "Smell." None of them listened. "I said smell."

Some of them went behind him and sniffed his butt.

"Not me, the shirt! The shirt!"

"Do any of your kids still respect you?" Dracula asked.

Wayne thought for a moment, before perking up. "Winnie! Front and center!"

The little wolf pup, who shoved her brothers off the table at the party, came forward. She spit her binky out and took a deep sniff of the shirt.

"They got into a car. A '86 Fiat. It needs a little transmission work, but otherwise okay."

She sniffed some more.

"It drove through town to the airport. Flight 497. 8 am departure."

"That's in 15 minutes!" Dracula exclaimed.

"Seats 23 A, and 23 B. They ordered the vegetarian meal." Winnie finished.

"Okay, thank you cutie." Dracula cooed before addressing all the wolf pups. "Now all of you, go back to your mother!"