Chapter 4: Zing

——————————🦇——————————

Dracula exited the elevator and stepped out into the lobby, happily looking around, when his attention was drawn to the revolving doors.

Two figures squeezed their way into the lobby, their backs facing everyone. They were wearing huge backpacks that held a lot of stuff, and they turned around and let out sighs of relief, happy to be inside.

The two figures were a boy, and a girl. The boy was slender and had wild red hair, and brown eyes. He was wearing a yellow and green shirt, shorts and sneakers.

The girl had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and pretty (e/c) eyes. She was wearing hiking boots, jeans, and a (f/c) sweater.

Dracula's eyes widened and his face fell. He got a good look at the two, and realized that they were definitely not monsters.

"Humans!" He snarled.

His expression grew angry, and he flew towards the two humans and tackled them into the revolving doors that were now spinning around at rapid speeds.

"Who are you two and how did you find this place?" He demanded.

The guy smiled at him. "Oh, I'm Jonathan, but people call me Johnny. And this is my little sister, (Y/n)."

"Hello!" The girl waved at him.

"We were just mountain climbing with some dudes and heard this story about a spooky forest." (Y/n) explained.

"(Y/n) told me not to, but who wouldn't go into a spooky forest, right? So, then we see these goofy-looking dudes on fire."

"And we just kinda followed them to this amazing castle." (Y/n) concluded.

Dracula's eyes widened as he suddenly remembered what that monster had said about bonfires or fireworks.

He narrowed his eyes and glared at the two. "How many of you are there?" He asked.

"Just us." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Yeah, we like to hit it alone. You meet so many awesome people in the youth hostels." Johnny looked down at Dracula's cape. "Hey, speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it!"

"Are you guys having a costume party here, or something?" (Y/n) asked.

Dracula quickly hugged the two to his chest. "What have I done? This is all my fault. You two have to leave!"

He walked them outside of the hotel only to be met with several monsters walking towards the entrance.

"Excuse me, one of your piranhas in the lake is very rude. He ate my sister-in-law." One monster lady complained.

"Be right with you!"

Dracula zoomed back into the hotel, still holding Johnny and (Y/n), only to run into a monster that had multiple heads.

"Mr. Dracula, we asked for a room with a view of the pool." One head grumbled.

"The room's fine. We want to book a massage." Another head said.

"Yes, Swedish." Another agreed.

"Shiatsu." One cut in.

"Aromatherapy."

"Hot stone."

"I'll get back to you, Mr. Hydraberg." Dracula promised.

Dracula backed away, and dodged around all the monsters in the lobby, keeping (Y/n) and Johnny's faces hidden from the other guests.