IMPORTANT (NOT AN UPDATE)

Hello, beautiful people! This isn't an update, but I figured this was too important to not address.

I've been seeing a lot of videos/posts etc on the sexualisation of Leah and how it needs to be stopped. I completely and utterly agree with this and some stories and videos on tiktok are truly disgusting.

However, this story had and has no means of doing that and certainly will not. Yes, there will be chapters where Stacy and Leah will get comfortable with one another and kiss/hug/whatever, just like any relationship does. By no means do I mean to make you (as a reader), nor Leah, uncomfortable and I wrote the story with this intention right from the beginning.

The way Leah has been treated over TikTok is vile and, like I said, stories/posts/videos that sexualise Leah should be stopped, taken down and banned immediately. But, as previously mentioned, I believe this story does not do that and will continue to be this way throughout.

Leah is a kind, caring and loving person alongside an incredible footballer, and this is what her recognition should be. Yes, as many can agree, she is a beautiful young woman, yet this should not be seen as 'more important' than her talent on the pitch.

I wanted to address this now, similar to others on tiktok at the moment and wanted to make it clear that this story is far from sexualising Leah. Just like other fanfics, they are written about a certain celebrity and this is the same with this story. My aim is the opposite of sexualising Leah and will continue to refrain from doing this throughout the story.

Those who feel uncomfortable in the story, please please please notify me so I can alter/delete any chapters. Those who do not, continue enjoying the story!

I hope you are all enjoying the story so far, and thank you once more for your kind comments and votes; they really make a difference to me, my writing and motivation!

Have a lovely day!

:)

This message is originally from gee_williamson , but I copied it and changed it a bit. They said exactly what needed to be said and did it beautifully. They wrote everything I wanted to say for quite a while now. So I'm glad I finally got to say it by posting this.

And thank you, again, gee_williamson for allowing me to copy your beautifully written message <3