Chapter 22

( A/N: The next morning, a little after Sophia talk to Charlie about spending the day together. Sophia's outfit is up above.  Sophia's POV)

After I'm finished getting ready, I look in the mirror one more time. Perfect. I grab my bag and head back downstairs. Upon arriving downstairs I saw father all ready to go. This is going to be fun.

We walk out towards my car. There is no point in driving in the cruiser. Maybe I should buy him a car? He can't keep driving his cruiser all the time, it's supposed to be for work. Not an everyday vehicle.

After we finished putting all the equipment in the trunk, father went to the passenger side. Whereas I went to the driver's side. Once we are both in our seats ready to go, I start the car and pull out of the driveway.

" This is a really nice car, Sophia." father says admiring the car, as we slowly make our way out of Forks.

" Thank you." I said to him while I kept my eyes on the road.

" How's work going?" I ask trying to not pull a Bella move, I actually want to get to know him.

" Work's good, how was your tip?" he asks as we drive past the Forks sigh.

" It was amazing. Thank you for letting me go." I say to him, I really want him to know all these opportunities I've been getting lightly. I've not been wasting it all away and I'm so grateful.

" You're welcome. You're truly talented in your line of work." Father says to me.

" Thank you, that means a lot to me." I said to him as I gave him a smile on my face.

( A/N: Small time skip)

After I parked my car, we both got out of the car and I grabbed my bag from the back seat. Father and I went inside to the gun range, I'm so excited. I haven't been in one for a long time. Upon entering we walk up to the counter and the man asks us for ID. Blah blah blah.

We finally made it to the shooting range and father stood behind me. I'm more surprised no one else is here besides us. I picked up the gun and loaded it no problem, in the corner of my eye I saw father looking confused.

" Have you done this before?" Father asks me.

I turned my head to look at him and I nodded my head.

" You wanna go first?" Father asks me, I nod my head yet again. 

I looked back at the charge as I pointed my gun at it, I pulled the trigger like it was nothing. I hit the red dot. I went a few more times and turned around to look at Father. I saw his shocked face, I giggle at a little.

" You're up chief." I say moving side as Father took his stands and hit the red dot every time.

Why am I not surprised he's a cop for heaven sacks. I do however feel much better after shooting, I think I may need to do this on a daily basis.

" You're a natural." I say to him as he moves out of the way and I move back in.

" Thank's." Father says behind me.

I smell our bond growing!!! Mission is succeeding so far.

( A/N: Time skip to arriving back in Forks, Sophia's gift from charlie is down below)