Chapter 15

( A/N: Sophia's POV, a few weeks has passed since the L.A. trip and Bella being tacked by James.)

I walked downstairs to grab a snack and I saw Bella wearing a Dress?! I used my magic to make a my camera appear and took a picture of her.  This must be Alice is doing, looks like Edward finally convinced Bella to go to prom.

After I took a picture of just her then I took a selfie with her and I. Once I'm done taking pictures with Bella, I told Edward to have her home by 1 am knowing Bella is not really the type to stay out that late.

" I'll try." Edward said as he laughed.

" Are you sure you don't want to come, I mean you could use a break. I'm sure Caroline would love to be your date." Bella said as she tried to change my mind.

" Bella, this is your night to let loose for once. Have fun, I'm sure I don't want to go.  Plus I can't. I have to change tonight. Tyler  is coming down with Caroline tonight. So go have fun. " I told her as I hugged her, Bella hugged me back knowing I can't miss this transformation  tonight .

I pulled away and looked into Bella's Chocolate brown eyes with a small smile.

" We may be miles apart." I said

" We fight as one. I love you." Bella said.

" I love you sis." I told her.

Bella and I hugged one more time then they left. Father and I watched some of the football game together and talked about what's going to happen tonight.

My phone went off telling me I have 4 hours left before the Moon comes up, I said goodbye to him and I got into my new car.

I headed to the castle, as I was driving the moon started to come out.

" Shit! I had the time's wrong." I thought to myself.

My bones started to break, I stopped my car and got out.

I screamed in pure agony as I transformed into my wolf form or at least that's what I thought at first.

Soon I felt like I was giving birth to twins but that was coming out of my back.

What the fuck is happening?!

I pushed as I screamed. Some time passed and I saw my wings come in.

Omg I somehow unlocked my devil side!!!

I used a spell to make my car teleport to the castle and I flew there. I really don't know how I managed to fly but I did and I can honestly say it was amazing. 

After some time passed I got to the castle and saw Caroline looking at me in awe and Tyler's wolf looking at me, I landed on the ground and my bones started to break again.

( Author's POV)

Sophia's bones started to break again her wings went back into her back.  Once her wings were back in Sophia started to change into her wolf form.

Sophia's transformation took longer than usual and was more painful, Caroline was deeply scared for her girlfriend in fear that she may not live due to all the blood that came out of her body and is still gushing blood out of her back.

Tyler's wolf is feeling worried which isn't normal for he's wolf, usually he doesn't really feel other emotions besides in adrenaline when in his wolf form.

For some reason he feels very protective over Sophia, like she is his baby sister.

Once Sophia turned into her wolf, she looked at Caroline then ran off into the woods.

Tyler ran after Sophia, wanting to run with her. Caroline walked up the front door of the castle and sat by the door, waiting for her girlfriend and friend to turn back into humans.  Caroline got this feeling that something was going to happen soon, and it wasn't a good feeling. Caroline decided to not think about it and watched the sun come up.

(A/N: Small time skip, third person's POV after Sophia and Tyler turned back into human's.)

As Sophia finished explaining to them what happened before she met up with them, Caroline wrapped her arms around her mate.  As she placed kisses on her forehead, Tyler look worried at his friend.

Sophia let's go from Carolinas hug and gave both of them a small smile.

" It's okay, I'm fully held." Sophia tries to reassure them.

Sophia got an idea and put her hand on the front door as she started to chat a spell.

For some reason Sophia felt it was time to chant as the castle started to rumble both Caroline and Tyler ran to grass area and saw the castle is changing.

Almost like magic is rebuilding it.  After a few minutes ago by, Caroline and Tyler are now looking at a newly renovated beautiful castle in awe.

Sophia stoped chanting and removed her hand from the door, she gasped at what she had just did.

" Welcome to my new home me."  I thought to myself as I looked in awe at this place.

I turned around and saw Caroline and Tyler on the  grass going at the castle in awe, I walked over to them and held Caroline's hand as I smiled up at my new home.

Things are changing, some bad some good. Whatever it will be I'm ready. 

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading this book, I hope you all have an amazing day.

- R