Chapter 5

(A/N: At the castle, Sophia's POV)

I arrive at the castle's front door, I open the front door and walk in. I close the door behind me, I think of a spell to make a flashlight appear in my right head. I started on the east wing of the castle, Which according to Rose is where the dining room and the living room are. 

I once went to the dining room, I noticed that most of the dining room needs to be re-done but the handles on the doors could be saved. I then headed to the living room and looked around, thinking about what could be saved and what couldn't.

(A/N: Time skip to after Sophia has looked around the castle, also the bag I used in chapter 4 part 1 will be in this chapter)

I'm heading outside to eat my food, it's not a good place to eat inside yet. I get outside and I do a spell to clean my hands. I then grabbed my lunch from my bag, and started to eat my lunch. After a few minutes I started to get lonely, so I put on the playlist Stefan made that I haven't finished listening to.

 After I finished my lunch, I put my container back into my bag and started to walk around to the back of the castle. As I'm walking I suddenly get a call, I look at the caller ID and it's Rose.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, where are you?" Rose asked, concerned with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

" I'm at the castle, I went to the girls room after class and made sure no one was in there and then I ported myself to the castle." I answered like it was not a big deal.

"Why did you go without me? You could get hurt!" Rose said in a panic

"Rose I'm fine it's okay,  I'm fine." I said she let out a little groan

"Fine, I'll be there in a minute to pick you up." she said, hanging up the phone. After a while I heard a car by the gates, I walked back to the front of the castle and saw it was Rose's car. I used my magic to open the gates, and Rose drove in. I walk over to the car and get in. I look at Rose,

" Hey." I said, trying to see if she is pissed at me or not.

"Hey." Rose said, in a happy tone.

Well it looks like she isn't pissed at me, Which is a good thing. I put my seat belt on and Rose started to drive. We pulled out of the probity and stopped the car so I could use my magic to close the gates. Once the gates were closed, we continued to head back to frocks.

(A/N: Time skip to getting back to school)

We got back to the school's parking lot and parked the car. Rose and I got out of the car, then we walked into the school. We parted ways and I walked to my next class, once I got there I walked in and found my set. I pulled out my notes, and started going through them.

After a good 5 minutes of reading my notes from yesterday, my teacher comes in and begins to teach.

(A/N: Time skip to the end of the school day because there isn't that Important to write about in the other classes.)

After I got out of my class, I went to my locker and pulled out some more of my text books and put them in my bag. I closed my locker and walked back home taking the long way back to Dad's.

After a while goes by and I finally see my Dad's place coming into view, I saw Bella's truck packed on the side of the road but not dad's. Once I got to the front door, I opened it and walked in. I close the door behind me, I head to the kitchen. I reins out my dishes and I hear footsteps racing down the stairs, I turn to the sound it's coming from and I'm immediately bear hugged by Bella.