chapter 19

( A/N: At the Boarding house, third persons POV)

As Jeremy Gilbert and Kol Mikaelson walked into the boarding house, they found Stefan Salvatore sitting on the couch with Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes.

" Alright, so what's the plan, Scooby-Doo gang?" Kol asked feeling irritated that he's been dragged to the Salvatore's to make a plane when instead he could vamp speed to wear his mate's and make her see how beautiful she truly is.

Only it's not just HIS mate it's THEIR mate.

" Bloody Morons." Kol thought to himself.

" First of all we are not a Scooby-Doo gang, Secondly Caroline Bonnie and myself are thinking we all join you Bella and Sophia on this Italy trip and we all show her how beautiful she truly is." Stefan Salvatore said to the Original vampire.

" Um excuse me, but I wasn't mentioned in that statement Stefan." Jeremy Gilbert exclaimed yet being ignored by the rest.

" Yeah, no. This trip is my turn with Sophia, mate. Blondie, witchy and yourself have already spent time with her. If anyone must annoyingly accompany me to Italy with our darling mate. It should be Newbie Hunter over here." Kol Mikaelson says. He's completely irritated and if it wasn't for the mate bond he would have just killed them all.

Kol points to Jeremy Gilbert who's beside him after he's done talking.

Kol's not really wanting the others to join him but if it's to help Sophia to open up to them then he'll suffer the annoyance of the others. Jeremy on the other hand just smirks.

" Hey, I only got to spend maybe an hour tops with her back in that weird cave with Rose Cullen, so I should be able to go." Bonnie defends herself to Kol, who looks at her like he's just done with this bullshit.

" Why don't we all go?" Jeremy asked the whole group as Kol looked over to him.

" I changed my mind, witchy you're bored. Gilbert's out." Kol exclaimed only to be ignored by the rest.

" Look Kol, it's not like we want to spend time with you just as much as you want to spend time with us. This is for Sophia. To help her with the self esteem issues she's having. So just do this for Sophia because that's what we are all doing." Stefan Salvatore said not liking the idea either but is willing to suck it up for Sophia.

Kol heavily sighed.

" Alright, fine. However, I'm getting the first two nights with her." Kol said well more like demanded it, the others didn't like that Kol gets the first few nights with Sophia but chose to not argue that, knowing it won't change.

" Great now that's settled, what are we going to do about it right now?" Jeremy asked the group, as silence filled the room, not really knowing what to do.

( A/N: Meanwhile in downtown L.A. Sophia's POV)

As I'm walking down some street, I feel bad about the way I acted with Jeremy. I should say sorry to Jeremy and the rest of them, I'm being completely stupid by not expressing my feelings to them. I turned a corner and started to walk in an alleyway, as I made sure no one saw me, I made a portal appear.

I'm still not sure how I can do that but I'm going with it. I walk through the portal and I soon meet with all my mates looking at me as I'm standing in the Salvatore boarding house.

" Hey, guys. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting today, I shouldn't take it out on any of you and for that I'm sorry." I said to them, suddenly I'm being pulled into a hug by Kol then I felt the rest of my mates join in the hug.