Chapter 3

(A/N : Sophia POV After school)

Rose and I are in her car heading to this cellar that she found while hunting. We listen to music while singing our heart's out, the next song comes on. It's called That won't save us by Against The Current. It starts to play through the amazing speakers in the car, Rose turns the song to full blast and we start to sing so loud not caring who hears us. As we are starting to leave Forks I wonder what the group is doing in Mystic Falls.

(A/N: Small time skip)

Rose has been driving for probably an hour but feels like it's three hours, suddenly the car stops at this abandoned old mansion . I feel a powerful scent of magic here, it's like this is where it all started.

 Suddenly I hear the witches from the other side calling to me and keep saying, " The hollow was made here." 

 After a few more times of the witches saying this, I finally put the pieces together and remember reading this book about a legend of a witch who was killed by her own mother and for revenge the witch cursed the village people who took part in her death and turned them into turning wolves at every full Moon. That's how the Current wolf pack in New Orleans was made. What does this have to do with me? Why tell me about the Hollow? I don't even have the mark of a Current wolf pack birthmark, like the rest of them.

Suddenly I heard my name being called by Rose, I looked at her with a blank expression.

" what? Sorry, I was thinking. What were you saying?" I asked, Rose.

" I said we are here, Are you okay?" Rose asked worriedly.

" Yeah, I'm good. Let's go find this cellar." I said, trying to not worry Rose.

We walk around to the back of the mansion and a bit into the forests but not so far from the mansion. I see a cave coming into view, the wind starts to pick up a bit more. I feel the powerful magic coming from the cave, it feels almost safe? Like this mansion and the cave are my safe places? I can't finger it out, I just know this is my home. Like I'm some long lost princess or something like that.

We got to the crave, Rose started to walk inside and I followed after her. As we are walking in the cave, I notice Rose stopping by a cellar door that looks so old and run down. Rose opens the door and walks into the cellar, following her yet again. 

I saw chains on the walls and an open hole of the ground ceiling, making the floor have an O shape in the center of the room. I sat down in the center of the O shaped floor mark, I felt my magic being filled? Like it's reuniting with its other half that got taken away from me, long ago. 

I noticed Rose left, probably to go check on the car or something. After a while she walked back in with food.

"Here." she said, handing me the food. I smiled and took it.

"Thanks." I said she nodded and sat down next to me as I started eating my food

"It's weird how you can't eat food but we can" I said she nodded,

"Yeah it kinda is" she mumbled. 

I started to think about how I can help them to blend in more with the humans, because let's face it they suck at blending in. I suddenly got an amazing idea. What if I make a potion that can make them be able to eat and sleep like us? What if I am able to make them blend in with humans more? 

 Maybe Bonnie can help me with this? Will it upset the balance of Nature?  I feel a gust of wind, then this weird looking hole thing appears not of no were. I think it's called a portal.  

A  few more seconds go by and Bonnie comes through it?! Bonnie looks at me and I run to her as I wrapped my lags around her body and my arms around her neck. I take in her scent. 

" I have missed you so much." I mumble into her shoulder, not wanting to let go.

" I missed you to babe." Bonnie says emotionally, on the verge of tears. I let go of Bonnie and stand on my own to feet,

" How did you make a portal? " Bonnie asked, slightly confused with a hint of worry in her voice. Wait, I did that?! How?! I looked at Bonnie with a shocked face expression, Bonnie's has some explaining to do. 

 A/N:  Thank you for reading this chapter,  also showed out to @nicole777771  for making this with me thank you so much. I hope you all have  an amazing day/night. 

- R