Chapter 4 Part 1

(A/N: Sophia's POV)

After I told Bonnie what was going on she suddenly vanished?! I was left alone in the cave with Rose.

" We should head back to Forks, we'll come back tomorrow." Rose said

I nodded my head and we started walking back to the car.

(A/N: small time skip to Rose and Sophia at the swan's house.)

Rose pulls up to the front of my house and we say our goodbyes. I walked up to the front door and opened it. I walked in, I heard dad snoring on the couch. I quietly walked up to my room. Ones I got to my room I decided to have a shower and get into my PJ's. When I was done with what I needed to do, I heard my phone go off. I grab my phone from my bag.

I look at the caller ID and it's Bonnie. I answered the phone, Bonnie and I started to talk about what happened and what Rose and I are going to be doing tomorrow. After a while of catching up with Bonnie, we started to talk about me living with my father, and how that's all going so far.

"We all wish you were here. It's weird that you are not here. When are you coming home?" She asked

"I was maybe thinking you guys could come here" I said I heard someone walk over to the phone and take it from Bonnie. I suddenly heard Kol's voice coming through the phone, obviously hearing Bonnie and I's conversation ugh vampire hearing.

"We'll be their soon darling" Kol said in a serious voice.

"Kol my dad doesn't know about us!" I said, I can already tell Kol is rolling his eyes. Kol let out a groan.

"I'll give you a reason to groan if you don't stop. "I said smirking he let out a small laugh

"God, I wish love." Kol said.

I rolled my eyes knowing even though he can't see me, he knows that I'm doing it. After a while talking to Kol and the rest of my mates, I heard someone coming to my room as they knocked on my door

"Come in." I said, as Bella walked into my room.

" Hey, How did it go with Rose and I need to talk to you about Edward." Bella said, I hear a lot of ohhh's coming through the phone. I then feel jealousy coming over me, and suddenly Kol growls.

"Who is this Edward? Darling." Kol said looking ready to kill someone if necessary.

" Don't worry Edward is Bella's guy, I need to go though. I love you guys and only you guys." I said, trying to reassure them. After I calmed them down, we hung up the phone. I turned to Bella and gave her an apologetic smile.

" It's alright, what's going on with my Bedward ship?" I asked.

" Bedward?" Bella asked, slightly embarrassed that I already know about her crush but also confused on the ship name. It took a few seconds for her to connect the dots, then blushed a little.

(A/N: Small time skip)

After a detailed summary on what happened in Bella's Biology class. I sighed knowing Bella will try and ask him what his deal was, I told Bella what happened at the cellar. We started talking about Edward yet again. Ugh it's because she's mated to him, but of course I can't tell her that.

She has to figure it out on her own. Which means I have to pretend that I don't know that she's mated it to him. It's starting to really making me pissed off, ugh sometimes I really hate the supernatural world. She said that it feels like someone is pushing her towards him.

"Bella the only way you are going to finger it out is by talking to him." I said she nodded

"Thank you" she said I smiled.