16. Truth or dare

• THALIA •

Have you ever played the version of truth or dare where if you don't want to answer or do the dare, you have to take of an item of clothing?

I hadn't played. Not until today. It isn't going good, I'm not enjoying it.

When Esmerelda said she was going to punish me. I was expecting some more slaps and punches. I didn't expect her to invite her friends over. All males. All over 6ft and looking like they could crush me. And all child predators.

Esme siad she needed to get some milk from the shop. Can you believe that bitch?

So her friends suggested we play truth or dare: with a twist.

So that's how I ended up in the games room in the basement, with a bunch of middle aged men who have a little girl kink.

I thought: it can't be that hard. I'll just tell say truth every time.

Then, that's when they decided to tell me you have to alternate each round.

So then I thought: I'll just do the dares then I won't have to strip.

But it's kind of hard when the dare is to kiss one of these guys. Or give him a strip dance. Or crawl to them.

So I chose to strip.

And so now, I'm sat infront of all these creeps, with only a bra and pants on. And it's my turn. Dare.

"I dare you... to come sit on my lap, like a good girl." One of them says. I have to hold back a gag. Do I choose to strip, or to sit on his hard wood.

"I thought the game was over now that I'm only in my underwear?" I tell them.

They all laugh, "no darling. We don't play beginners truth or dare."

I roll my eyes, "truth or dare is a child's game. You're all acting like children."

They all laugh, saying nothing.

The one who dared me pipes up again, "so, what is it darling?"

I'd rather keep my tits and fanny hidden.

I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He's hard. That sick fuck.

"Good choice." He whispers in my ear.

I try not to move at all, so I don't unintentionally rub him.

The game carries on, all the men daring each other to say or do something to me. 

How has it ended up that I get the brunt of these dares? And even when it's truths I still have to listen to these men telling me what they want to do to me. I feel like I might throw up. I have a sick feeling in my stomach and my legs are shaking. I think the guy I'm sat on knows, because he's smirking uncontrollably.

"Your go, princess. If you had to choose one of us, who would u make out with?"

I go to stand up off of the creeps' lap but he tugs me back down onto his erection. "Where do ya think ya goin'?"

"I did my dare, for one round. It's done. Let me go you sicko." I grit.

He laughs, "not how this game works, lovely."

He tightens his grip around my wrists.

"Answer," another one chimes in.

"No one. I wouldn't make out with any of you. So let me go." I tell them, tears forming in my eyes.

They all laugh and share a look between one another. "Sure you wouldn't." One of them smiles, missing multiple of his front teeth.

The man's lap I'm sitting on grips onto my jaw, "answer him."

I try to rip away from his hold, he laughs arrogantly. His ego is so high that he feels comfortable enough to keep releasing his hood then gripping back onto me again. I wait for him to do that 3 times, then take my chance and break away and stand up quickly then make a runner for the basement door.

I slam into it, then turn the door handle before running out and slamming it shut behind me.

I run up the narrow stair case, already out of breath. I need to go to the gym more. I'll try to if I make it out of this house alive.

I try to open the door at the top of the stairs but the handle is stiff as hell. I think it's jammed.

Or locked...

Someone grabs onto my waist tugging me back down the stairs. I scream and kick but it's no use. The person holding me is a force.

"Let me go, please." I beg, tears streaming down my face profusely.

He laughs then it all goes black.

__________________________________

"Thankyou, Doctor." I hear a well-spoken woman say. Then some rustling.

I open my eyes groggily.

"She's awake, I best ask her a few question." Another voice states, the sound of footsteps nears.

I blink repeatedly, my eyes less blurry now than before.

"Hello, Thalia. How are you feeling?" A man, I'm assuming the doctors, asks.

I scan him up and down before looking directly behind him and seeing her.

Esmerelda.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor repeats, sticking something in my ear.

"Why does everything hurt?" I slur.

Something sticks out of his pocket. I try look a little closer...

Money.

Oh my days, she paid the bastard.

Jsut then everything comes back to me and I try to shove him off me. "GET OFF OF ME!" I yell.

"Calm down, I'm a doctor not a murderer." He says calmly.

I throw my head back, crying and crying and crying, feeling dried out.

Esmerelda struts towards me, heels clicking against the tiled floor. "You have fun?" She asks wickedly.

"I hate you." I tell her, shaking my head. "You are evil."

She laughs, rolling her eyes to the back of her head. "I best be off, I've got a brunch to go to. Remembered what we talked about, Doctor." With that, she leaves the room without a care in the world.

How is she so careless? 

I sob. I sob so hard. Shaking.

"Shh, shh." The doctor whispers.

"Why does it hurt?" I ask, my whole body is aching.

"Well, it hurts - it hurts because - because - well you - your body went through trauma,"

I cry silently. They did it. They fucking raped me.

I gasp for air, my own cries chocking me.

"Well, yes it seems so."

He finally lets go of me, I immediately bring the covers up to my face and I bury my head in them. The material softening the sound of my sobs.

"You don't need to stay in this hospital for any longer."

I rip the duvet away from myself, "what?! Please, no. I need to be here, don't make me go back please, I beg."

The doctor sighs, "oh honey, you are at home. Your not in a hospital. Just a hospital room, in your house."

I'm trapped.