Chapter 12

"The fuck you doing?"

(Y/n POV)

We got Cal out of the car and into the house on a chair. I was on the left side of Cal and Ash was on the right while Faye was eating on the sofa In front and Fez was sitting on a table In front. "So first, you come to my fuckin job askin all these weird ass questions like the feds. Then I find you out in front of my house. What the fuck are you doin man?" Fez began to ask. "Your free to call the cops" Cal responded. "Why the fuck would he do that?" I asked Cal as he looked up at me. "Well, it's either call the cops, let me go or..." He then look over at Ash "...kill me." "What the fuck man? What's with your family? Are you all just a bunch of fuckin assholes?" He then bought his attention back to Fez. "You beat up my son." Cal spoke. "Yeah well that little rapist deserved it." I spoke up. Cal looked at me confused. "Don't act stupid like you don't know shit!" I had a gun in my pocket that Ash had given me when walking in and I took it out and hit Cal's head with it. "OW FUCK! Why did you do that?" Cal said looking back up at me with blood dripping from his head. Ash spoke up for me. "Cause you're in no position to talk shit." His voice is so fucking attractive. "I'm warning you. You hit me one more..." Then Ash hit him hard in the head with his gun again. Now he was bleeding on both sides of his face. "OH FUCK!" Ash and I looked at each other and he gave me a signal to speak. "Why don't you call the cops." "The Chief of Police, Will Greenwood.." he began to talk. But me and Ash took it in turns to hit him in the head. It was pretty fun not gonna lie. Did I feel bad for hitting a bitchy ass pussy in the head with a gun really hard multiple times? No. After a few more hits Fez could tell it was time time to stop sadly 🙄 "All alright, y/n, Ash, chill." We finished and Cal shouted "FUCK!" "Shut the fuck up bitch" I spoke then Ash spoke after me.

"This guy don't want the fuckin cops involved... watch." Gosh he was so fucking attractive. He took out his phone and placed it next to Cal Rapist Jacob. Me, still holding the gun to his head, leaned down so my eye level was with Cal's, he wuicly looked down at my breast which were showing with the way I was leaning so I stood up and hit him hard in the head with the gun and then quickly put the gun under his chin so he wouldn't look there and then again I leaned down, eye to eye, then whispered in his ear. "Call the cops." "I will" he said out loud. I stood back up straight then swung my arm back. "THEN DIAL BITCH!" Then I hit him full force in the face. It was entertaining to me. "OW! WTF YOU SLUT!" Ash looked up at him.

"Oh nah you didn't.." And then Ash hit him in the head and pointed a gun at cal centre of his forehead, "you ain't talk shit about my girl like that you hear me?! pussy! If you got nothin to hide, call the fuckin cops! He then hit Cal again on the side of his head. I looked over at Fez and could see he had a shocked look on his face from Ash calling me 'his girl.' "Stop, stop, stop!" Cal shouted. "I'm not fucking stopping. Call the cops." Cal still didn't. "I told you." Ash told Fez. "Alright man I get it" "I know you and your drug addict friend, that girl. You're trying to extort my son." Cal spoke. "What?" Fez, who had a confused look on his face looked at me who looked at Ash who looked at Me who looked at Fez. "Because of what I did to her friend." "What the fuck are you talkin about, man?" Fez spoke still confused as so is the rest of us. "You know the blond one?" "Who? Jewel?" I spoke up. "Look, man, I didn't know she was 17." I looked at Ash who was looking at me in realisations about what Cal was talking about, he knew as well. "You tellin me you had sex with Jewel?" Fez spoke in realisation. "Who's Jewles." Faye spoke up. "You won't know her don't worry about it Faye." I said to her tryna sound nice. "The fuck are we even talkin about right now, bro?" Fez asked Cal. "I just want the disc." "What disc?" I spoke then Cal replied, "0f me and Jewels." "You recorded that shit?" I said again. "I didn't know!" I laughed for less then a second "you didn't know you recorded that shit?" Then Cal tried to act All innocent. "I fucked up.""Obviously man" everyone's attention was bought back to Fez when he said that. "Yo, who the fuck even told you I gave a shit about this anyway?" "My son." "The one who's in love with Jewels?"

"Aw that's cute" Faye spoke. Tf is wrong with her. "It's not cute for shit" I spoke. "What kind of weird-ass father-son shit is goin on around here, bro?" Fez questioned. "I'm confused" Cal spoke. "Your confused? I'm confused tf." I said after. "I'm more confused then both you combined." Ash spoke after me. "Nah man Im more confused." Fez spoke after Ash.  "Do you mind if I just leave? I'm not gonna say a word about anything, I swear. Let's just pretend like none of this ever happened." "Yo Ash let me talk to you real quick." Ash got up taken his gun with him while mine was still in my hand. I was leaning against the wall when Faye asked some stupid ass questions to Cal. "Hey, what's ur name." "Cal" "Do you and your son, like,  Do you, like, fuck people together?" "Oh my gosh Faye.." I spoke up as Fez entered the room with Ash behind him. "Yo check it out man, I'mma let you walk up outta here on one condition." "Anything" "You'll keep your bitch-ass son out of my fuckin life, and Rue's and Jewel's and y/n's till the end of fucking time, You understand?" "Promise." Cal shut ur bitch ass up you ain't 011 from stranger thing. "Now, I don't know shit about no fuckin disc, man. That's not my problem. Now get this motherfucker up outta here, y/n, Ash." Ash pulled him up while my gun was pointed to the back of Cals head. We walked out of the room and outside and I pushed him into his car. "Now don't ever come back here, and tell ur son he's a bitch." I said walking off with Ash. We went back inside and cleaned our guns since they had blood on them and then we went to go chill in his room.

"So.. y/n.. about last night.."