Chapter 3

"Your not going like that!" I turned to look at him (and I said Johnny you hit me, you just hit me) as he's just glaring at me. "What do you mean I'm not going like this?" I snapped back at him. "It's to revealing!" He replied. "So I'm allowed to wear this to school but not to a party?" He raised his eye brow "yeah exactly a party which has older men there who are probably drunk and fucked up in the brain." "I'm wearing this cause I like it and I got no other clothes." "Your. Not. Wearing. THAT!" He stood up and grabbed my hand and took me into his bedroom and locked the door then he slammed me against the wall and pinned me there. "Wtf Ashtr-" he cut me off. "Listen to me. Your not wearing that dress and considering the fact that your gonna go and probably gonna be high on molly isn't happening." I just looked at him, his face was about an inch away from mine. I just wanted to kiss him. "Well you can't stop me from wearing this dress can you? It's not like your gonna undress me." I said sarcastically but he put a slight smirk on his face. "Who said I wasn't going to?" I just looked at him puzzled. Wait. I'm standing here pinned against the wall with Ashtray close to my face. "Are you okay Ash?" He looked at me more tense. "Yeah what about you? Fine you can wear that but I'm going to make sure you don't do no dumb shit." I just nodded and he let me go, unlocked the door and walked out the room. I still just stood there shocked.

~time passes~

We arrived at the party. Fezco went straight to a sofa to sit and my and Ash followed. Ash was selling somethings and I saw a bag of molly in the mini fridge he had and took the bag. Ash just glared for a sec at me and nodded agreeing I can have some.

~the morning~

I must have overdosed on molly. I woke up to be in Ash's room. All I remember last night was going to a party then kissing Ash? I see Ash lying next to me awake. "Hey Ash" "mmh" "did.. did he kiss last night?" "Yeah" It was dead silent for a minute. Rue came over and me and Ash got up and out the room. "Hey Rue" I said walking out. " hey y/n." Then Fez came inside with a guy next to him. "Shit. Y/n sit on the sofa and don't say a word." Ash said to me. "Wait who's that?" "Mouse." I just nodded still not
Knowing who tf he is and I sat on the sofa next to Rue in my thoughts about what happens last night. He was talking to Fez when he came near me and I snapped back to reality "You ever try Fentanyl?" He asked me. "No, she's good." Fez spoke for me. "Gonna let big brother talk for u?" I just looked at fez then Ash. "Uh um idk." I looked at Fez for second "Don't look at him look at me." "Yo FR bruh I don't want her messing with that shit." Fez said in a calm tone but u could tell he was worried. "You know that feeling you get when you cum so hard? That you can't feel or hear shit" you like that feeling?" "Uh yeah.." I replied "you gonna love this shit." He was getting close to me with a knife and that fentanyl stuff. "I'm.. good" "what? You don't trust me?" "Yo she good FR man" Fez spoke up seeing me uncomfortable. "Stfu bitch ain't nobody talking to u. Tell your big brother I'm not talking to him right now. Tell him, 'Shut the fuck up.' Come on. Don't be scared. It's not gonna bite you. Oh just try it." I had looked at Ash giving me a 'no' but I had no choice. I had it. "Hits quick. You like the way it feels?" "Mmhmm" I was high. "You want a couple of patches, girl?" "Yeah" "gonna cost $300" fuck. I don't have that. "Come on pay up little sis." He chuckled. "I only got $2.." yes, I was broke. "I said $300" "um I'll just give it back." "I got a strict no-return policy." Gosh this Mouse guy was annoying. "Yo mouse let me pay for it" Fez spoke again. Rue was still sitting next to me but she had fallen asleep. "I thought you was too good for Fentanyl. What is it? Everybody's changing their motherfucking minds on me?" "Yeah" I spoke up sounding high af cause I was. "If she can't afford it, she gonna have to find another way of paying me." He started rubbing my upper thigh. I was high so I didn't know what to do. "Yo man stop. Just let me pay for it!" Fez was getting worried for me. "I got the money right here" Fez had $300 in his hand. "Dang big brother must love you." He took his hand off my thigh. I just zoned out completely. I was to high up in my thoughts to even snap back to reality.