Chapter 9

"So, we going to New Years party?"

~time skips to New Years party~

(Y/n POV)

We arrived at New Years party, Fez went to go find a couch to sit on like he does every party, I don't know where Rue went but me and Ash went to go sit outside. A girl, a little bit older then me came and sat beside Ash while I was on another seat In front of them. "Hey, could I get your number?" She asked Ash, luckily he refused. "Nah sorry, I got a girl." I just looked at him shocked. We weren't official nor have we said we liked each other but- wait what if he was talking about someone else..
"It's fine she doesn't have to know it can be our little secr-" she was cut off my two older boys coming and sitting next to me. Ash gave them a glare as they began to talk. "Hey princess, think I could get ur number?" "Hey I could make ur night good with a bit alone time." I just looked at Ash who looked like he was gonna explode. "Yo y/n come sit here." I looked up at Ash and walked les than a meter and I was about to go sit next to him but he grabbed my waist and pulled me down making me sit on his lap. He still had his arms around my waist and I leaned back. "Wait. Is she your gf?" "Yeah." I was sitting there on his lap with Ashtray calling me his gf.. My eyes just widened. "yuck.. you could do better." "Well at least she's better then you." The girl just looked disgusting and rolled her eyes then looked down at her phone. The two older guys were still looking at me. "We could still have some fun time.." stfu before I hit ur head into a wall ain't no way I'm fucking you, you ugly ass motherfucker. Ash put his hand on my chin and moved my face close to his and whispered in my ear. Holy shit he was attractive. "You know they want to fuck you. But I'm the only one who's doing that." He let go of my chin and and then heard his phone buzzing. "Yo what's good." He answered, I heard Fez speak through the phone, "Start the car and be ready, get y/n where ever she is." "Alright sure thing, y/n let's go" I got up off Ash and he got up. "Dude I-" "No, dude, I'm done for the night." Then the girl spoke. "Where are you going?" Me and Ash ignored her and saw Rue on the way going to the car. "Yo, Fez said if you want a ride, now's the time." Rue nodded at Ash "alright" she said quietly and we got to the car. He opened the door and turned the car on waiting for Fez to beat the shit out of Nate Jacobs for calling the police.

(I know I didn't add that into the story before when Nate calls the cops on Fez for having the drugs and they had to flush it all, I could not be shitted writing it and I kinda forgot when that was but anyway back to the story.)

I sat in the back and leaned forward as I was sitting in the centre back of the car. Ash turned to face me with his phone on a timer to count down to new year. When it hit 12:00am he gently grabbed my face and kissed me. It turned into a make out sesh and then he pulled away seeing Fez walking to the car but his forehead was on mine,

"Happy New Years Ma."