Chapter 2

"Y/N SOMEONES AT THE DOOR GET DOWN HERE NOW AND SEE WHO IS ANNOYING US!"

(Still y/n POV)
I walked out of my room to the door, when I opened the door a girl with curly hair, t-shirt, jumper and sweatpants was standing there. She looked lost.
"Hey um does Beth live here?" "Uh yeah" without hesitation I knew she was probably one of Beth's new friends in this town. "She's upstairs in her room" I directed her. "Thanks. I'm Rue by the way." She was hiding something in her pocket and I noticed it was a bag of weed. "I'm y/n.. hey, where did u get that weed from?" She turned to look at me before going upstairs. "Oh this was from my friends I'm just giving them to your sister then my getting my own. You can come with me if you want." I was hesitant for a second. "Sure. But is it like a bad place where u go? Like a lot of dodgy people?" She chuckled for a sec. "Nah, there's only two people who run it really. And there like my family, they won't do anything." I just nodded and waited a few minutes before she came out of my sisters room. "Bye Rue!!" "Bye.. hey is it ok if me and your sister go out?" Beth looked at me but she didn't gaf (give a fuck) about me. "Yeah but if she gets losts that ain't my problem." Beth walked back up to her room and slammed the door. "Alright let's go y/n." I locked the door on the way out and my and Rue were talking about our lives. She's actually a really good person to talk to. She was telling me about how she just got back from rehab 5 days ago but she wasn't planning on being sober for long.  We made it to a petrol station and saw a guy with ginger hair sitting outside. I was looking around not even paying attention to Rue and the guy. "Yo y/n come meet Fezco." I walked back to Rue and The guy turned to look at me. "Yo I'm Fezco nice to meet you." He seemed polite and calm so I said hi back nervously. "Yo so is Ashtray in the back." I heard Rue say. They had another little conversation when I zoned out. Ashtray? The kid from school? Ain't no way- "y/n let's go" I heard Rue say, I followed behind her until we met with Ashtray with a cereal bowl in his hand. (Keep in mind he is older in this story) he put it down and started talking. "I thought Yo ass was dead" "I thought you had Asperger's till I realized you're just a prick." I laughed a little still behind Rue so Ash couldn't see my face. "This is a fickle industry. Y'all come and go. I'm just trying to stack my cash, pay off our mortgage. So what the fuck you want?" He looked up at Rue. He seemed intimated. I zoned out of the conversation as I was looking on the table In front of Rue. If only I could just scoff all of that in my little bag I brought. "N-diisopropyl-5-methoxytryptamine. It's a fast-acting psychedelic. Got some similarities to LSD, but with, like, key differences. Not as visual and shit, but definitely a sense distorter." I zoned back to reality as Rue said Fezco would spot her. "Fezco don't spot no one" Ash handed her her drugs. "Yeah, well, it's a post-rehab discount, so you should ask him." I looked at Rue and she looked back at me and just smirked then gave me the 'dont tell him' look. I nodded. "I will go ask him, cause I know you're full of shit. Hey who's the girl behind you" Rue moved out of the way revealing an awkward y/n. "Uh hi. Oh u dropped thi-" Before I knew it, Rue was out of the shop. "Shes probably going home to snort that shit up." Ashtray looked at the table laughing then up at me giving me a sign to continue what I was saying. "Oh. Well u dropped this." I took his lighter out from my bra and placed it on the table. "Thanks I was looking for this." "No problem. Um I don't know my way home cause I'm obviously knew to this town. So do u know directions around here?" I asked him. He looked at me and raised an eye brow. "Do I look like mr. Google maps? Nah I dont." I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm. Fezco walked in. "Yo there's a party tonight I'm going, anyone wanna come or-" "I'll come." I spoke up. I wanted to go and get fucked up. "Alright. Ash?" We both looked at Ash and he just sat there with a straight face and moving his head from side to side indicating a 'no' "alright well y/n I can take you there if you want." Yes please like dam. "Yes please since Rue left me and I don't know where to go." He nodded and left the room.

"Your not going like that!"