Chapter 4

Btw I'm trying to post everyday!

(Y/n pov)

I woke up the next day at home. I was in my bed. I looked around my room and saw Ash's bag on the floor, I got up and saw Ash on the couch in the living room. "Ash?" I spoke up walking towards him. "I thought you were gonna die last night. Never take that shit again!" He looked mad af, I didn't even know what had happened last night. "Ash what hap-" I was cut off by a bitch. "Is this your little boyfriend y/n? He's to cute to have you as his girlfriend" my sister was Cleary drunk or high. Ash rolled his eyes and took my hand and pulled me up into my bedroom and locked the door. "Your bitch ass was high last night cause of fucking Mouse. Next time he touches you will be the last time he lives. You better refuse shit from him, I was worried out of my mind you were gonna die!" Ash had a tear in his eye, I just pulled him into a hug, he hugged me back ofc. "Ash I still don't know what happened last night but I'm sorry if I hurt you." I pulled away from the hug and Ash just looked at me, his face was one inch away from mine. Fuck he's to cute, I kissed him and he kissed back obviously but it turned into a 4min make out sesh until Ash's phone went off. He quickly pulled away.

<phone call- bold is Fez normal is Ash>

Yo Ash where are you?
Im at y/n's making sure she don't die
Get your ass over here we got customers, bring y/n if you want
Mmhmm..
Ash hurry up
Sheesh im coming.
Woah Ash coming? (A little laugh)
Ha very funny we're comi- on our way
Ha alright see you then

End of call.

(Y/n POV)

I got Fez's joke which made me laugh a bit. Ash unlocked the door and I followed behind him. He drove us back to the station and we went straight to the back (behind the freezer) "Ash.." "mhm" "if your grandma didn't do all this weed and shit what would you have done instead" "idk, this is the only thing I know to do tbh." "Oh alright."

~After school time~

Me, Fez and Ash were chilling then Kat walked in to the store. Kat was close friends with Rue and that.  I didn't know her, I never spoke to her but I knew her name somehow from somewhere. "Hey Ash, do you know how bitcoin works?" He looked up at her. "It's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system." Ash began to speak. "I literally have no clue what you're talking about." She replied. Ash looked over at me giving me permission to speak. "Well, there's no easier way to explain it." "Look, why don't you just tell us what you're trying to do" Fez spoke. "and we can tell you how we can help." Ash spoke. "Unless it's human trafficking. I don't think Ash and Fez fuck with that shit" I spoke up. "Uh I'm not human trafficking, I was just wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online?" "That's literally what it's made for dumb ass" Ash said with some sass. "Ash.. be nicer." I hit his arm a bit to give him a clear indication I wanted him to be nicer. "Ok well thanks" Kat left the room after a bit. "Ash you gotta learn to be nicer to people?" I looked at Ash and he looked at me and rolled his eyes and went back to his little weed and Molly packing while Fez walked out to serve a customer.

NOT PART OF THE STORY
This was a really shit chapter but cause of it I'm doing 2 chapters today! I'll upload chapter 5 later tonight!