Chapter 7

(Rue Narrating)

The second day y/n moved into this shit town had happened to be the day Nate Jacobs was going by on her street. She was going for a walk when he saw her and grabbed her arm and pulled her into a little ally way (but still on her street) so no one could see. He was drunk and was asking to finger her and of course she refused because of the age difference and y/n generally didn't want that shit happening so when she refused, he got mad and pinned her to the wall and tried to do it anyway, she was able to move her leg so she swung it up and hit him where it hurts and when he let go of her she punched him in the face so hard we fell to the ground and was knocked out for a few minutes but when she punched him she just ran back into her house and went to her room and just had a complete break down. She had told me all this when I met her and we were on the way to Fez's when we were talking about life. Nate was fucked in the brain then but that still gave him no reason to do and say what he did especially to a minor. In my opinion, he's a fucking dick and if I could, I would kill him.

(Y/n POV) (writing like this -on its side- Is your thoughts if you get what I mean)

It was 2 days after Ash and I had our make out sesh. We acted like nothing even happened. I was helping Fez stack up some drinks n shit in the shop while Ash was stacking the cigarettes and that. A car pulled up. Fuck. It was Nate fucking Jacobs. He was getting out of the car and he knows what he did and he hasn't apologised but why would he, he's a dick. The girl with the black hair I met at the carnival was in the car she saw me and smiled and waved through the window so ofc I did to. "What up, Fez?" "What's up, man?" "Yo, can I get, uh, two of the rolling paper?" Nate looked at me while saying that and just put on his stupid smirk then looked back at Fez. Ash was giving him the death stare the whole time since I told him and Fez what Nate did. "I don't know what's been going on with you, Rue, y/n and Jules and shit. But you should know, I really do care about y/n n Rue and there friends." Fez told Nate. "Aren't you like, Rue and y/n's drug dealer?" Nate chuckled while placing the things he wanted to buy on the counter. "Nah, man."  "What, are you in a relationship? With Rue and fucking y/n? Sheesh y/n a fucking slut whore face then fucking going around fucking older men who give her drugs. She's probably fucking ur brother as well and all the other men in this town." He just looked straight through me Cleary giving the indication to Fez, Ash and I that he didn't care I was there listening to what he had to say about me. "Nah, bruh, there like, my family." "So it's platonic." I swear I was going to fucking hit Nate fucking bitch Jacobs right there and then. "Look, man, all I'm saying is, leave y/n  and Rue and there friends alone." "Is that a threat?" "Nah, I'm just telling you."  "Or what?" Or I'm going to punch you right in the face again. "We're not gonna be having this conversation" "Fezco, let's get this straight. You're like, half a retard. You dropped out of school at 20 and now you're a gangster? What are you like, fucking Tony Montana? What's the plan? You gonna be living in a mansion, fuckin' pet tigers and shit? Go fuck yourself." I wasn't gonna let Nate disrespect Fez like that personally. That's my family he just talked like that to and that isn't happening on my watch. So I spoke up, "stfu Nate if you fucking keep disrespecting Fez like that I'm gonna fucking kill you, I knocked you out before and I'll do it again just 6 times worse to the point you end up in a concussion from me slamming your fat ass head into a wall. So stfu and pay for your items which will be $5.75 and get on with ur shitty depressing life." Nate just looked at me shocked a bit then just took out $6 and threw it on the counter not even bothering to get his change and drove out of there as quick as he could. Good, little prick better go. "Yo y/n you didn't have to do that you know." Fez came up to me and pulled me in for a hug. "Your a good kid y/n I just don't want nothing happening to you man. I love you kid." He let go of the hug and Ash came up from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me from the back, he rest his head on my shoulder. "Be careful with ur words and who you say them to ma." "Yes Ash and Nate isn't going to do shit he's a little fuck wit with daddy issues. Wait did u just call me ma?" Ash chuckled and let go of the hug and we all packed up and went home, I slept with Ash in his room and we had a pillow between us when we went to sleep but when we woke up the pillow was on the ground and me and Ash were cuddling.

Look how cute you two are 😍(Lmao I had to do it the photo is funny with Ash's head there on the other person

(Lmao I had to do it the photo is funny with Ash's head there on the other person. btw the app I used to put his face on the cuddling pic is called PicCollage it's rlly good app in reality Javon's mum, Jessica uses it to put her photos together)
1025 words!