Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Melody's POV)

  "Louis?"

  I was completly shocked. A part of me want to freakin smack in the head. But another part of me just wanted to melt into his arms. So I did the first thing that came to my mind. I ran.

 "Ohhhh no. Not this time!" Nikki grabbed my arm and pulled me back before I could run. "Excuse us for a sec." Nikki told Louis and pulled me over a few feet away. 

"Im serious, you need to talk to him and clear things up."

"Aw hell naw. Im NOT talking to him. Why do you care so much anyway?"

"Because im your friend and I have to care. Now give me your hand." I gave her my hand and she pulled me towards Louis again. Ok now im scared...

"Hey." Louis smiled at me. I just glared at him. I could never forgive him for what he did. 

"Well I have things to buy so ill leave you two alone." Nicole said awkwardly. Louis and I just continued to stare at eachother in silence.

"I have nothing to say to you." I turned to leave but he stopped me. 

"Can't we talk about this? I know I did nothing wrong so why are you treating me like a puppy killer?" He seemed so confused.

"You really dont know, do you?"

"Not really.Can you please tell me now? Come on what is it?"

"Yes. I will tell you. You didnt see me the day I moved. You completely forgot about me. Thats what." That shut him up. HEedidnt say a word. "We're done here."

"Melody, just let me explain!"

"Theres nothing to explain." I ran out of the store. I couldnt handle this. I ran to the car and waited for  Nicole. I started crying without realizing it. I pulled me legs up and wrapped my arms around my knees. I was sobbing by now. Theres no way I can face him again. Not after today. Not ever.

A/N: Heyyyyyy. Its Gigi. this is my first update in a while. I actually really liked this chapter. My laptop shut down while I was writing, before I saved so there was gonna be more but that got deleted. Boo hoo I know. We arent gonna update all the time so dont expect a new chapter every day. Ill try updating more. Remember to VOTE, Comment, and fan. Tahnks bunches! : *

*+*+Gigi+*+*