Chapter 4

Meldoy POV

Ugh, it was the day after i have seen Louis Tomlinson again. The day after Sara have seen her mom move on from her dad after just seeing her dad move on from her mom just a couple of months ago. I feel so bad for Sar. Both of her parents have move on from each other after having a dream and hope of them getting back together but like the Taylor Swift song says they are never ever ever getting back together. 

*********

"Hey, guys i'm going to this a cute cafe I saw near our flat to get some hot coco before heading out to volunteer work.", i said to Nikki and Sar who didn't have to leave for volunteer work until a couple of more hours.

"kk, have fun.", Nikki said with a bright smile.

"But not to much fun.', Sar said.

"yeah, yeah. see you girls when i get back. Bye, love you guys.", I replied to them.

"Bye, love you too, Mel and have a good day at volunteer work!.", Sar and Nikki said in unison.

"okay, same to you guys.", i said to them as i got my keys and left the flat.

**********

(at the cafe)

"Hi, can i have a tall hot chocolate with whip cream and a chocolate croissant, please ?", i asked the waitress who came take my order.

"Yeah, sure it willbe no longer than ten minutes, miss.", the waitress said.

"okay, thanks.", i replied nicely.

****************

(10 minutes later)

"Here you go miss.", the waitress said handing me my hot chocolate and  my chocolate croissant. 

"Thanks.", i said again.

**************

I had finished my croissant a few minutes ago and now I am sipping my Hot Chocolate slowly before I have to show up to volunteer work.

I can't believe Louis Tomlinson was at Sar's mom and Paul's wedding. *sip, sip* Like, what the Hell was he doing there? *sip,sip* 

Oh, shit! He's here. What the hell is he doing here?

As I stood up to get out here, I felt somebody grabbing onto my arm.

"Hey, Melody!! Fancy seeing you her!", Louis said to me.

Oh, please kill me.

"What the hell do you want Louis??", i said/asked to him.

"wow, a little feisty I see.", Louis said.

"Shut the hell up, Louis!", I retorted back to him.

"Also, why were you at Paul and Sara moms wedding?", I asked.

"Well, because i was a groomsmen and you were a bridesmaid. It's that simply Melody.", Louis said clearly annoyed.

"Jerk.", i muttered.

"Why are you like this?", Louis asked seeming genuinely hurt.

"OH, like you don't know!", I said back to him.

And with that i stormed out of the peaceful little cafe before Louis came and ruined everything for me.

Nicole POV

"Alrighty then, see you later then.", I said to Sar who was leaving later then me.

"K, bye Nikki! Stay safe!", Sar said.