Chapter 10

Sara POV

Zayn parked in front of a really expensive looking restaurant. 

"OH, my god.", I said as we were getting out of the car.

"Do you like it?", Zayn asked.

"Zayn, I love it! But, don't you think this will cost a fortune for the both of us to eat here.", I said.

"Don't worry about the money, love. Tonight is our day out and i pay for all of it.", Zayn simply replied.

"Zayn, please don't waste all of your money on me.", I started to protest.

"SHHHHHH. Only Jimmy can protest and I will pay for everything tonight and that's the end of this discussion.", Zayn said.

"Fine.", I said knowing already that I had lost this battle.

*********************************

"Wow, the food there was amazing.", I told Zayn as we got into his car.

"I know, right?!", Zayn said.

After that a silence fell upon me and Zayn. Zayn started to pull into a gas station parking lot. He got out and motioned for me to get out as well.

"Okay, so grab one of your extra pairs of clothes i asked you to bring and meet me back here whenever you're finished.", Zayn said to me.

"Okay.", I responded and with that i went to go get changed.

******************************************

(30 minutes later)

I came out with my hair in a messy bun, only clear lip gloss, a floral cape t-shirt, blue jeans, blue and white plate earrings, a black leather jacket, a cream colored purse, and creamed colored boat shoes. The rest of my clothes, Purses, other accessories, makeup, and shoes went in to my backpack that i brought with me. My phone, other gadgets, sunglasses, and wallet were safely in my new purse.

I walked up to Zayn's car and saw that Zayn was wearing faded jeans, a red plaid shirt that wasn't button, a white shirt that said yes on it under the plaid shirt, and red Nike hightops.

"Hey, you look great!", Zayn said as I approached him.

"Same to you.", I replied back.

"Thanks, let's get going, yeah?", Zayn questioned.

"Of Course.",  I answered back and with that I put my backpack in the backseat and Zayn drove us to the last part of the date.

*********************************

"NO, way we're going bowling???", I said shocked.

"Yep.", Zayn said popping the P at the end.

"OH my God!!!, This has to be the best night of my life!! First this really nice restaurant, Now bowling!! Your amaZayn!!!", I exclaimed.

"I Know!!!!", Zayn said gleefully.

*****************************************

"Ha-Ha!!, I won loser!!!!", I said as me and Zayn we're leaving the bowling alley and were heading to the boys and his flat to watch movies in our PJ's and to have kettle corn popcorn.

"Yeah, Yeah, only because I let you.", Zayn said not admitting to defeat.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Zayn.", I said back to him.

"OH, whatever.", Zayn replied back to me.

"See, I won this to!!", I told Zayn.

"YEAH,YEAH. I let you win this one to, ya know.", He murmured.

"Whatever tickles your peaches, Zayn.", I said back and with that our silly conversation died down and a peaceful silence took in.

(A/N) Hey, it's Sophie here!! Please Comment about the contest. OH, and guess what! What you may ask. I finally told NILI about this whole thing!!!!! SO, anyways continue to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, TELLING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY, AND MOST IMPORTANLY CONTINUE READING!!!!! <3 U GUYS!! :D

-SOPHIE (: