Chapter 2

Sara POV(16 year old;in London)

Melody, Nicole, and I were in our shared flat in London getting ready for my mom's wedding.

Melody and Nicole are bridesmaids and I am the maid of honour.

The wedding starts in 30 minutes and the girls and I are all ready.

*************

"Do you, Paul Higgins, take Alice Peterson as your lawfully wedded wife?", asked the preacher.

"I Do", said Paul, with a smile.

"And do you, Alice Peterson, take Paul Higgins as your lawfully wedded husband?", the preacher asked my mom. 'Come on! Please say no!' I thought. She cant move on from Dad! I mean, Paul is nice and all but I don't like him! I like my dad. Any kid would get mad to see her mom getting remarried! Right?

"I Do", Mom answered while small tears were dripping down her face. NO! I felt Melody get a little stiff from next to me. I turned around and saw that she was barely moving. She looked shocked and her eyes were huge! What happened to her?

"You may now kiss the bride." Everyone clapped and cheered when Mom and Paul kissed, except for me of course. I still haven't figured out what happened to Melody so I was gonna ask her. I turned around to see that she was...gone? Where did she go? I looked at Nicole with a confused expression. She just shrugged and pointed across the church.

I looked to the other side of the church to see Melody running out the doors. Where the hell is that girl going!

This is just great that girl just gave me even more stress and stuff to worry about. Damn it.  

(Melody's POV)

I ran. Just ran. I didn't know where, I didn't care where! I ran to wherever my legs took me.

Why was he there! And as a groomsman? How did Paul know him? Does mom know about this? Did he notice me? Did he recognize me?

So many questions ran through my mind. Why was Louis Tomlinson there?

(Nicole' s POV)

She just ran. she ran straight out of the church. I wonder why though. The last thing I recall was her looking at was this boy standing behind Paul. Sara tried to catch up to melody but, damn can that girl run. I just hope everything is alright. I mean both of Sara parents got remarried and she has been very emotional about it and now this thing with melody!! I mean like what the hell is going on here?? I hate seeing my two best friends like this.

(A/N) So here is chapter 2 guys. Both me(Sophie) and Gigi wrote this chapter and we have yet to still tell Nili. Yeah, so just please Comment, Vote, Fan, and Continue Reading.

-Sophie and GiGi