Chapter12

Sara POV

Hey Diary,

I just thought that i would fill you in on what has recently happened in my life. My mom got remarried to this guy named Paul Higgins, Melody saw Louis Tomlinson again, Nicole likes this guy who's name is Niall Horan and is friends with Louis. I met this guy named Zayn Malik and he is now my boyfriend. Zayn is also one Louis' best friends. So anyways, I have a feeling that things won't be so normal anymore.

With much love,

Sar<3

*****************

Nicole POV

Hello Diary,

I just thought that I would right in you. It's been awhile. And in that while it was crazy. And i mean crazy. First of all Sara mom got married to this dude named Paul Higgins. Second Melody saw Louis Tomlinson again, her best friend since they were kids but he never said goodbye to her when she moved to Australia. Then Sara meet this dude named Zayn Malik who she is on a date with. I also met this dude but his name is Niall Horan. They are both Friends of Louis Tomlinson. Melody saw Louis at some cafe and they had a huge fight. So that's pretty much it Diary.

With my Love,

Nikki(:

*******************

Melody POV

Sup Diary,

I just felt like wirting in you today. It's been long. So anyways Sara mom got remarried to a bloke named Paul Higgins who is a body guard. I saw Louis Tomlinson at the wedding. Sara met this guy named Zayn Malik who she is on a date with. Nicole met this boy named Niall Horan who she likes if I might add. I saw Louis for a second time at a cafe. He was a huge faggot at the cafe. So yeah that's pretty much all that happened.

Love you loads,

MEl:D

(A/N) Hey guys it's Sophie who wrote this. I thought it would be cool to put their diary entries. I'm pretty sure the next update is on Friday, so just hang in there. Please remember to FAN, COMMENT, VOTE, and CONTUINING TO READ. THANKS!!!! :D (: (; !!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

-Sophie<3