Chapter 15

(Nikki's POV)

She ran again after I told her not to. I wonder where she went this time. I quickly paid for all the stuff that we got and went outside. I went to where our car was park and she a crying Mel.

"Hey Mel, are u alright,love?" I asked worried about one of my best friends.

"No, I'm just sobbing my heart out for fun." she replied sarcastically.

"Mel please just forget about the world tonight, it's just me and you." I said calmly.

"Okay." she replied so sadly that it broke my heart just looking at her tear streamed face.

"Get in the car and we can call Sar, so you can talk to her." I suggested.

"Okay." she replied again.

"Okay, now get in the car, come on, get."  I said trying to be funny so I can cheer her up.

(In the car)

I told Mel to get her phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Sar answered after the third ring.

"Hi." Mel replied sadly.

"Hey!" I said trying to lighten the mode.

"What the hell is happening?" Sar asked a little scared.

"I ran into Louis again at the supermarket then ran out of the supermarket to the car leaving Nikki in the store shopping and buying all the stuff." Mel said.

"Oh." was the intelligent reply Sar had.

"Yeah I kinda got worried when she ran out the store." I piped in when i stop at a stoplight.

"Please the next time you see him don't run just ignore him." Sar said.

"I'll try not to." Mel replied.

"Well I got to go. Have fun with whatever you are doing girls. bye!" Sar said before hanging up.

"Bye!" Mel and I said in unison before she could actually hang up.

After the phone call Mel seemed a little better and I was glad. The rest of the night went smoothly without a bother. That was until the next day...

(A/N) Haii, It's Sophie who updated. Right now i'm at my cousins wife's house and they had a laptop so I updated. I'm sleeping over her to. So anyways, Comment, Vote, Continue to read, and Fan. Thanks! :D

P.S. Don't know when the next update is so yeah or who will update and Let's get to 220, please! Thanks! Love Ya Guys!!

Mel's outfit:

-Sophie<3