Chapter 11

Sara POV

"So, here we are my lady.", Zayn said in a posh accent.

"Why, thank you my good man.", I replied  in a posh accent as well.

"So, let me get changed in my PJ's and then we can start with the movies.", Zayn told me.

"KK, i will do the same and Zayn you do know that it is 10p.m right?", I said.

"yeah, who cares? We will watch one movie that i picked out earlier and then go to sleep. okay?", He asked/told me.

"Yeah, sure. But, what about the other boys?", I asked/said.

"They are coming by the time the movie ends.", Zayn said.

"Oh, Okay.", I said.

In my mind i was wondering if we are gonna be girlfriend and boyfriend. I really want to. I think I am in love with him and falling hard every time we are together and not together. I just hope he asks soon.

**********************

"What a good movie pick, Zayn! I just love the lucky one!!", I said happily.

"Well, i'm glad you like it.", Zayn said.

Zayn POV

I really wanted to ask her if she would be my girlfriend. I mean just look at her! She's so gorgeous. I think I am in love with her and am falling hard everyday. Yes, it's true! I am in love with Sara. I hope she feels the same way about me. I really do hope so.

"Hey, Sar can I ask you something?", I asked.

"Yeah sure anything.", Sara replied.

"Uhm, will you be my girlfriend, Sara??", I asked her really nervous.

"Oh my god!!!, Yes, I will be your girlfriend, Zayn!", Sara replied excitedly.

I was so happy that I picked her up and spun her around in circles. Before I knew it, I was subcontinental  leaning in and I noticed that she was also leaning in. So, I just closed the gap and kissed her. I felt as if a thousand bombs, fireworks, and sparks exploded in my body at that moment. It was perfect. Wow, this is what it must feel like to be in-love.

After we broke away from our kiss I said three little words that i've been dying to tell her.

"I LOVE YOU", I SAID.

This is it. this is the moment where I finally see if she has been thinking about me and feels the same way I do.

"I LOVE YOU, TOO", SARA SAID.

Oh my god, What i felt couldn't be describe. It felt as if the universe was suddenly in perfect harmony and peace.I just love her more now.

(A/N) VAS' HAPPIN'???? HEY GUYS, IT'S SOPHIE WHO WROTE THIS CHAPTER. SORRY FOR TAKING A LONG TIME. I WAS BUSY WITH STUFF LIKE STUDYING FOR MATH FINALS THAT I HAVE FOR THE NEXT THREE DAYS. ICK. SO, ANYWAYS I DON'T IF YOU HEARD BUT AROUND 2 WEEKS AGO ONE DIRECTION WAS AN AFRICA DOING CHARITY WORK AND HELP FEED AND SEE THE CHILDREN OF AFRICA. AREN'T THEY SWEET??ALSO, WE DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO'S UPDATING NEXT AND WHEN IT WILL BE. BUT, KEEP READING GUYS. FYI, DON'T MIND THE CAPS LOCK, I'M JUST TO LAZY TO WRITE PROPERLY. PLEASE KEEP READING, VOTING, COMMENTING, FANNING, AND TELLING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS STORY. ANYWAYS, YOLO!! <3 U GUYS!!! :D

-SOPHIE (: