Chapter 19

Sara POV

I was the only one at home and I decided to go to the office room and use our apple computer. I was wearing my coca cola pjs and was playing slender man on the computer. I was up to 7 pages and was about to go back to get the eighth page when slender man appeared and the game was over  but before it was completely over, I ran out screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. 

"SAR, WHAT HAPPENED OUR YOU OKAY?" I heard someone scream but it wasn't one of the girls because there at their jobs.

"Zayn?" I questioned.

"Yeah." he answered. 

"What happened are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah, I was playing slender man and was about to get that stupid last page when he came and killed me and the worst part is that he has no face!" I said scared out of my mind.

"You are so cute." Zayn chuckled.

"Why are you laughing, Zayn? I'm very scared and I'm shaking. Stop laughing." I pouted.

"Sar, calm down, it's just a stupid game and it's not going to get you. I won't let it." Zayn said to me.

"Okay." I whispered to Zayn while I was cuddled into his chest.

(A/N) HI, it's Sophie, I'm in the VA and it's so cold. It's suppose to be snowing on Monday. I miss the West coast. :P Have you guys played Slender yet? DON'T IT'S SO SCARY!! MY COUSIN WAS PLAYING AND WHEN WE SAW SLENDER, WE ALL RAN OUT SCREAMING IN UNISON, LOUDLY. THEN WE DARED MY UNCLE TO PLAY IT. HE WASN'T SCARED AT ALL!! HE ACTULLAY WENT FOWARD TO SLENDER THINKING HE CAN KILL WITHOUT ALL 8 PAGES. NEVER PLAY IT. I COULDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! <3 (:     :D     Please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN , TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT US AND THIS STORY, AND CONTINUE TO READ. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS FILLER CHAPTER AND WE UPDATE WHENEVER WE CAN. BYE GUYS!!!!

-SOPHIE