Chapter 74

Chapter 74: Final Chapter

    It was raining and dew before and after last night, and the big cat finally wrapped around the owner and was full, and his legs were soft with contentment.

    In the end, the bed surface was messed up... so that Zhou Huaiyan had to take the wet big cat to take a bath, and then in the middle of the night, he had to change to a new quilt before sleeping.

    At the same time, looking at the almost dim sky outside, he simply pushed the morning of the next day. Anyway, everything is basically on the right track now, and it doesn't matter if it is pushed for a day.

    In short, it is not that he is too lazy to go.

    But the big cat woke up early, or rather, he hardly slept. Ah Fei hated, the blood of the alien race gave him the most special and most powerful body.

    Compared with Zhou Huaiyan, who can't wait to sleep for more than ten hours, the big cat seems to be full of energy after only two hours of sleep a day.

    It's not like Duke Wei went to the battlefield when he was in his thirties or forties, leaving behind a dark wound. Ah Fei went to the battlefield when her energy was the best and her body was the strongest.

    He grew rapidly, transformed, and finally returned with the most powerful posture. Then he has the qualifications and strength to stand beside the beloved God and protect him.

    A Fei opened her eyes and quietly looked at Zhou Huaiyan, who was still sleeping. His eyes went from the straight brow bones, to the eyelashes as dense as butterflies, the bridge of the nose, and finally fell on the lips | petals of bright color.

    Zhou Huai, Yan Xiao's mother, has a beautiful face, even though she has grown the edges and corners and coldness of an adult man, but when you look at a certain detail, she is still incredibly delicate.   

    The man's gaze finally settled on the lips of the beautiful emperor.

    His lips are not as thin as most men's, their lips are full, and the edges are slightly raised, like gorgeous petals. Even when he is not smiling, it gives people a two-pointed look.    

    Especially special, suitable for... kisses.    

    At a certain moment, A Fei had the urge to kiss him to wake him up, but the beautiful little emperor just slept not long ago, and now he wakes up with a kiss, maybe he will be beaten.   

    "..."

    Well, thinking about the possibility of being punished, the big cat's desire to make trouble has not disappeared, but has become stronger.

    However, it will be a long time to come. If a bunch of people get annoyed, they may starve for a long time. Fei blinked, but regretfully gave up the idea.

    So he could only take another look, at most, using his fingertips to pick up a strand of each other's hair and play around.

    In fact, when A Fei was seventeen, when she first saw Zhou Huaiyan, she had such disrespectful thoughts.

    After all, the little prince is too beautiful.

    Because of his mother and his childhood, he prefers the gentle Zhou people to the savage aliens.

    The appearance of Zhou Huaiyan satisfies A Fei's all fantasies and longings for Da Zhou. In A Fei's opinion, the combination of the Zhou Dynasty royal family and the Jagged Jiang family should be the most noble and beautiful bloodline in the world.