Chapter 12

Chapter 12:Shameless

After seven turns and eight turns, Zhou Huaiyan walked up to the top floor, A Fei followed behind him step by step, and walked into a room on the farthest corner.

The elegant room is surrounded by landscape calligraphy and paintings. There is a white jade table in the middle, and the desserts and delicacies are dazzling.

Across the screen, the melodious sound of the pipa came out.

Zhou Huaiyan didn't recognize her life at all, so she found a seat and sat down, pouring herself a glass of wine slowly.

But just as he was about to enter, he suddenly remembered that this morning, in order to create the visual effect of vomiting blood, he had bitten the inner wall of his mouth. If you drink at this time...

Zhou Huaiyan had to put it down regretfully.

"Well, here's some for you."

He unconsciously licked the side wall and pushed the hot milk tea in the direction of A Fei. From the morning till now, the kitten has been hungry for a day.

"If you want to eat other things, you can take them yourself."

- for you

Ah Fei heard the previous sentence.

He was stunned, and the joy in his eyes suddenly flowed like honey.

Even though he was hungry for a long time, he never touched anything else on the table. Just take the pot of hot milk tea carefully into your arms. It's like getting some kind of baby.

The tangy milk fragrance mixed with the tea fragrance is very tempting.

Ah Fei sipped the hot milk tea in small sips, and suddenly saw a graceful figure coming from behind the screen embroidered with Yalan.

Three parts charming, seven parts fragrant.

[It turns out that the owner also likes this. 】

The kitten was stunned, and the hand holding the milk tea subconsciously tightened. He looked at his flat chest, and suddenly lowered his head in despair.

"Young Master Zhou, why did you change to a villain today?"

The charming woman came out holding the pipa, wearing a green dress with jade around her waist, and wearing a ring that was crisp and sweet.

Zhou Huaiyan smiled, reached out and touched A Fei's head, and said half-jokingly,

"How is my new kitten?"

"Oh?"

Jin Cui raised her brows lightly, and came closer with her pipa in her arms, as if she was about to reach out to lift A Fei's chin.

But before they met, the kitten quickly hid behind Zhou Huaiyan, her beautiful jade eyes full of vigilance and rejection.

"Young master's cat is alert."

Zhou Huaiyan seemed to have been praised, and couldn't help being proud.

"That's natural."

The woman put down the pipa in her arms and put her hand around the young man's shoulder. Like a beautiful snake, she leaned on Zhou Huaiyan's shoulder,

"Young master is here, but you didn't plan to do anything else?"

Little weak and boneless hands drew circles on his chest,

Ah Fei stared at the woman's hand, her cheeks bulging with anger. It's like a cat seeing a snake and can't wait to rush up to take a bite in the next second.